30 장

'Fragment from the moon rock?' Ha Na look closer at the transparent pyramid which holds the rock in the middle.

After the Harbour Bridge adventure two hours ago, they headed towards the Powerhouse Museum, which is only a few streets away, locating in the heart of Sydney's famous tourist spot.

'Charles Duke brought this four billion years old rock from the moon when he travelled on Apollo 16,' Tony explains it with excitement, like how a rail enthusiast met his toys.

'I'm sure it's more valuable than diamond,'

Tony looks at Ha Na skeptically.

'What? I'm sure this rock is priceless.' Ha Na shrug and returned an innocent look at Tony.

Tony shakes his head and chuckles, 'I promise you'll enjoy this tour,' Tony took her hand with him and lead her to another exhibit.

'This looks like a cashier machine,' Ha Na observed.

'It's the very first desktop computer for the Apollo mission,' Tony explains, his tone were filled with awes for the exhibits.

Ha Na took her phone out, swiping to her camera function and took a few picture of Tony, who was engrossed in his observations. She then swipe to see the photos she has taken, each and everyone looks perfect that she was hesitant to delete any. A sudden bittersweet emotion hits her as she reminded herself that goodbye is only two weeks away, and that Tony just held her hand earlier plus the moments they created at the Harbour Bridge makes the goodbyes even harder.

'Now, let's take a photo under the moon,' Tony initiated a selfie with Ha Na, stretching his hand to get a good angle of them and the gigantic Moon displaying above them.

'How was it?' Ha Na asked, excited to see the picture. 'I look so ugly, oppa!'

'What? I don't think so,' Tony browse the photos again, 'you are beautiful, Kim Ha Na,' he looks at her with a playful grin.

Ha Na blushed. Her heart is blooming like the garden of flower in the spring.

'Come on, we have to see this,' again, Tony took her hand and lead her to whatever he wanted to explore.

Ha Na love it when he mentioned 'we', it just sound real and natural. 'Aren't you going to see the other exhibits?'

'Nah, I want you to have fun as well, so, I present you the zero gravity space lab,' Tony points at the stairs, which leads them to another exhibition involving the cockpit of a plane.

'Can we float in there?' Ha Na began to show her enthusiasm.

'Unfortunately...no,' Tony slurred his words.

'Aw...' Ha Na pouts, 'never mind, I'm sure we can find something interesting,' She assures him. In the past, Ha Na would pretend to be fine when she's not okay, but right now, she is really enjoying her trip as long as Tony is here with her, she realized she has been taking many things for granted, especially her father.

The lab was built in such way where it mimics the capsule interior of a rocket. It was dark, with the faint light from the complex button attached inside the interior.

'Kind of dizzy,' Ha Na mentions and the walls began to rotate slowly.

'I'll hold you,' Tony wrap his arms around her again.

Ha Na smiled, but internally, she keep reminding herself about the goodbyes, which minus her enjoyment to half. 'You makes me dizzy as well.'

'I bathed, didn't I?' Tony sniff at his clothings.