35 장

While the other ill fated lover were left on their own, Eun Suk and Dong Ja were traveling in Eun Suk's minivan. There's a border in her vehicle that restrict her driver from eavesdropping, which is pretty common for celebrities.

Neither of them is speaking. Eun Suk puts on her sunglasses and look out the window, sort of ignoring Dong Ja.

'So, back there you were using mask, now you removed your mask and puts on sunglasses?' Dong Ja couldn't understand her logic, is that an obsessive compulsive disorder that happens to every highly paid celebrities?

Eun Suk returns a stare at him. Of course, he couldn't see it. He's probably thinking that Eun Suk is just staring at him behind the shades.

Death stare, of course.

'Where are you heading?' Eun Suk asked, 'Tony and Ha Na owes you a big thank you.'

'By the way,' Dong Ja leans away from the seat rest and looks at Eun Suk, 'I'm afraid you'll be doing more harm than good to her,' he told Eun Suk.

Those words caught her instant attention, Eun Suk took her sunglasses off and stare at Dong Ja with doubts.

_+_+_+_

Like Tony, the path leads to Tony's house were covered with sweet memories they once shared and none of them have the ability to swipe them off their hippocampus.

Hippocampus, an interesting new vocabulary for Ha Na when she attended a seminar with the medical students since they needed her to design a prototype of a brain with specifics here and there.

In short, hippocampus is the part of our brain where memories are stored. But why hippo campus? Is there anything related to hippo?

Anyway, that's what Ha Na's brain does during her idle time. She remembers the bus she took from her house to Tony's. The trees up the slope is still blooming like the past. Nothing actually change on the road.

The path that she reached now shouts another reminder at her. Tony held her hand for the first time and they pronounced themselves boyfriend and girlfriend ever since then. But, who knows, it's doesn't last long.

Like every Korean house, Ha Na have to wait at the gate, presses the bell and wait for whoever is in the house to open the lock for her through the intercom.

She was hoping it's Tony, but nonetheless, it was Mrs. Lington, who presses the gate open without doubts and even walked out of the house to welcome Ha Na, her other daughter.

'Ha Na!' Mrs. Lington has been asking for her since she left. Tony didn't mentioned much details about their break up, on and off break up, to be specific. But, an open minded person like Mrs Lington, she was acceptable of whatever outcome Tony and Ha Na decided. 'It's been so long, Ha Na!'

Mrs Lington gave Ha Na a tight hug when Ha Na tried to give her a bow. 'Have you not eaten? You lost so much weight, look at your cheeks, your mother must be worried, didn't she?' Mrs Lington chuckles, she knew what Mrs Kim is like; an over paranoid mother.

'Yes, she made ginseng chicken for me this morning,' Ha Na blushed. 'How are you, oh muh nih?' Ha Na asked as Mrs Lington ushered for her to get inside the house, which instantly became warmer.

It wasn't fair to say that Ha Na came here without motive. 'Where's Jung Ho oppa?' Ha Na always address Tony as Jung Ho in front of his parents.