[Citrus] Jealous! Mei x Yuzu x Delinquent! Reader

A/N- I don't exactly remember who requested this. Someone just said that they wanted Citrus so. Here it is, I suppose. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Profanity

Do not read this if you are sensitive to this topic!

_________________________________________

Me or Her?

*Yuzu's POV*

Oh god, there she is again... Looking as pretty as ever. What is new? She's like this all the time and I love it. Yet, I can't have her. Not after what I've found out a few days ago. Aihara Mei, is my new step sister.

She's known all around the school as the hot, but strict, student council president. Just the cold glare in her eyes sends the good types of goosebumps through me. Pretty much every girl feels the same way. Now here I am. Walking to school with her a train wreck and a half.

We don't talk, especially after what had happened last night. When she kissed me, and I have more than one question. I thought that I had fallen for boys, but Mei had changed that in a snap. Now I don't know what I want, and It's driving me nuts.

"Mei-chan! Good morning!" Himeko shouted.

The purple haired girl ran up next to Mei, and completely ignored my existence.

"I have word that the new student is showing up today." She said proudly, as if Mei would give her a head pat or something.

"The one that signed up a few weeks ago and never showed up?" Mei asked bluntly.

"Indeed, she has quite the record too. Expulsions from different schools, fights, and alcohol in her system." The spiral headed suck up explained.

"Seems we have a handful. I won't tolerate it." Mei finished and walked a little faster as we approach the gates to hell, A.K.A school.

Today seemed off, like the time when I first came here. Usually, all eyes would be on Mei, but now is different. I follow the direction where dozens of eyes lay and see an outlandish looking girl. Her hair was not like the rest, as are her eyes.

"Yo! Did any of your Mama's ever say that staring is rude!?" She blared out.

The was enough to send a shockwave of fear. Everyone turned around, except Mei. As stone cold as she'll ever be, she wasn't fazed. She walked towards the girl. I was scared for her.

"I am Aihara Mei, President of the student council. You must be Ms. L/N Y/N? Correct?" Mei asked.

"You're correct, and awfully cute too~" The foreign girl flirted.

Mei didn't look phased, " Please follow me, I'll have someone give you a uniform."

The cocky foreigner nodded and walked with Mei. As she walked past me, we made eye contact. I felt my heart beat for some odd reason. She smirked, winked, and continued to walk. I placed my hand to my chest, I was surprised that I could feel it too.

"Some gal huh?" I hear Harumi comment.

She slung her arm around my neck, a normal thing of saying hello to her.