Stressed...

Hello, my fellow readers!

I made this chapter to talk about my guilt for not updating as much as I used to. I just have a lot of things going on. School, family, and inspiration issues have risen out of the blue.

School

Nobody likes homework or projects or writing in general. And if you do...

Well, you're just weird in my opinion...

But now that I'm officially in high school things have gotten tougher. Expectations to fulfill, thinking about future colleges, and a suitable career. All those have been piling up. This is one of many things that interfere with my work on Wattpad.

Even with friend groups and people who don't know when to mind their own fucking business. But we can't have it all now, can we?

Family

My mom and dad are divorced so I have a schedule to see who stays with who. My mother was originally planning to take a trip somewhere but canceled due to political reasons. The only thing I can't stand is when they talk bad about each other.

I know they've split up for a reason but it still bugs me.

Inspiration

Yep... I had to let it out at some point.

So now I have three books to update. And it's not as easy to keep track about what, when, and where happens in each one. But I brought it upon myself just to entertain and for a hobby.

This book, for example, has 50,000 reads. And I am so grateful, I just don't know if I can keep this up.

Like I still have part 2's unfinished, requests, and some of my own. I don't feel like I get hyped up as I used to.

I'm working on more than ten chapters. Yet I'll feel bad if I turn down the request. So. Sorry if your request takes a while.

-Animeislife201