Love Live Sunshine! Girlfriend Senarios! Christmas Edition

A/N- Long time no see my, fellow, readers. I do apologize for the lack of stories. I will explain what I will do before the New Year is almost upon us. For now here is my attempt of saying sorry.
____________________________________

Christmas day has finally come around. You woke up early to wrap your presents last minute. When you finish you decided to wake up your lover.

You: Merry Christmas~

Chika: *yawns* Merry Christmas! *she happily hugs you*

Yo: A Merry Christmas to you too Y/N. Yousouro!

Riko: Merry Christmas, dear.

Hanamaru: She doesn't wake up

You: *Sighs* I made breakfast.

Hanamaru: Merry Christmas! Now let's eat!

Ruby: *She sprung awake* Merry Christmas! Quick! Let's go see the presents Santa left for us.

Yoshiko: Merry Christmas! We must hurry little demon. I need to check if my trap worked.

Dia: Merry Christmas. *kisses your forehead*

Kanan: She forces you under the blankets with her. I'll let you guess.

Mari: Merry Christmas! Now let's go see what you got me!

You both walk to your tree hand in hand. The lights were shining reflecting on the ornaments you and her picked out. You sat down on the ground with her and started opening the gifts. The gift you gave her was yours. A beautiful ring with little diamonds surrounding one stone. A stone of her favorite color.

While in return she gives you a gift of her own. You unwrap the box.

Chika: A bracelet with a mikan charm.

Riko: A (instrument of choice).
"Now we can make music together!"

Yo: A very heavily bedazzled sailors hat. On it has both our initials with a heart surrounding it.

Ruby: Heart shaped chocolates she made herself.

Hanamaru: The latest limited edition to a random manga series.

Yoshiko: A plush that looks similar to a voodoo doll.

Dia: Your favorite anime on a poster.

Kanan: I giant teddy bear, big enough for you to sit on its lap.

Mari: A very expensive looking necklace.

You both were satisfied with your gifts. So you talk while you ate breakfast. After breakfast, you two decide to head into town. An annual Christmas festival, at the end of the day was a light show. Everyone looked forward to it.

You both walked in a restaurant for lunch. You both stepped in to request a table for two. The waiter smiled and nodded before pointing up. On the ceiling was a hanging mistletoe. You looked down at her.

Chika: Rules are Rules. *kisses you softly*

Riko: W-Well if you're okay with it. *she shyly went for it*

Yo: We must follow rules! *She pulls you in for a big kiss*

Hanamaru: For the food! *Kisses you boldly but you feel her shaking*

Yoshiko: Foolish mortals, a true fallen angel never follow such silly ru- *You interrupt her with a kiss*

Ruby: "U-Um," she's practically the shade of her own hair.

You: We'll pass.

Dia: *She gives you a peck on the lips*

Kanan: "Don't mind if I do, " *She lifts you up bridal style and smashes her lips against yours* Everyone in the restaurant was staring.

Mari: Okay! *She wraps her arms around you for a kiss*

You both ate, enjoying each others presence. You went on many rides and won many stuffed animals for her. All these things you did with her were fun. But you noticed that the day went down really fast. You looked at your phone only to realize that the show was about to begin. You grabbed her hand and ran to find a spot.

You did in under three minutes. Just in time for the lights to show. Every color you could imagine shines before your eyes.

You then felt a hand holding yours.

Chika: These lights are beautiful but I think you're better than them.

Riko: I'm glad to spend this night with you.

Yo: Never leave my side, or I'll never forgive you

Hanamaru: These lights remind me of you.

Ruby: This was the best Christmas ever because I get to spend it with you!

Yoshiko: Please forever descend with me~

Dia: Don't look at anybody else but me.

Kanan: Words can't express how beautiful you are~

Mari: The brightest of lights can't compete with you~

You settle this event with a passionate kiss. The warmth spreading like wildfire. You both belong to each other, as long as you'd like to keep it that way.

And that was how you spent your Christmas with her.

____________________________________

A/N- I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. And thank you for letting me express what I love to do. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201