[Love Live] Hayano x Popular!Trap!Idol!Reader

A/N- Ahh Hayano so cute and innocent, she is so cute! I was planning to make this with Nozomi, but I knew Hayano would be more fitting. Enjoy!

P.S.- B/N= Boy name
______________________________________

To cute to be ignored~

*Y/N's POV*

"Thank you all! I'll see you soon!" I said and blew a kiss that made the girls go wild. I smiled and walked backstage and was greeted by Producer-san. He looked somewhat worried.

"Something wrong boss?" I asked still in my low male voice.

"Nothin' Kiddo, just gotta tell ya something," he said solemnly.

"What is it," now I started to get worried. So much that I dropped my male act and onto my original.

"Your parents called and said you gotta stay hear for a while longer," He said. "Plus, you have to go back to school."

"W-Well. Don't worry about it, I'm sure school won't be all bad." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"That's the thing, you are going to an all girls school," He added. I stopped and tugged at his shoulders.

"G-Girls S-School!?" My confidence dropped to a total of 0%.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so." He said sadly, then looked up at me. "We should get to the signing, then we'll talk."

"Yeah... Sure," I cleared my throat and hummed to my low voice. We walked to the entrance of to auditorium. There, fangirls and boys were waiting for their autograph from their "idol".

*Hayano's POV*

"EEK! T-There he is!" I squealed pointing to my favorite idol while holding Maki-chan.

"Geez Hayano, calm down!" Maki said looking away from me.

"Wow Kayo-chin, I never seen you this hype before, nya" Rin-chan said in her cat-like smile.

"I just never thought to see myself meeting my hero," I said lifting my glasses up on my nose. I turned to Rin and Maki-chan. "I should've brought my contacts! Now I look nerdy."

"You look fine Hayano, now move up your making a gap." Maki said, I turned around and walked forward. Only four more people before me, then I'll get a chance to see him.

'What do I say!? H-Hello Mr. B/N? What's up B/N-kun? Howdy?! HI I LIKE RICEBALLS?!' I shake my head. 'Gahh! What am I thinking!? Calm down Hayano, just be yourself.'

"Next please," I hear his soothing voice, I took a deep breath then out. I walked to the table, he was even more handsome up close.

"Hello there! Your name is?" He asked in that deep and somewhat sexy voice.

"H-H-Hayano K-Koizumi!" I sqeaked, playing with my fingers.

"Hey now, no need to be nervous. I don't bite, see?" He said as he gently grabbed my hand, I yelped causing him to chuckle. B/N soon lets go and signs a poster and hands it too me. "Also, you are my favorite in Muse." He whispered and winked.