[Love Live] Riko x Werewolf! Reader- Part 2

A/N- Sorry for taking so long. Here's part two! Enjoy!

(The song up above is not the original key of the singers voice. Those of you who love Evanescence know that.)
____________________________________

An unfinished death melody~

*Y/N's Flashback*

"Mom look! Your favorite flower!" I cheerfully point to the pink tulip standing at from the ground.

"Indeed. Great work Y/N." My mother crouched down beside me and picked the plant from the earth.

"Come here my little tulip," Mother coaxed spreading her arms.

I giggled and hugged her back. We let go, I sat between her legs while facing her. She stroked her chin playfully looking at me, then the tulip.

"I have an idea! Close your eyes sweetie!" She said, I obey.

I felt something stick through my hair. It was cold against my scalp I shiver but give in. The cold object brought in a relaxing scent.

"Open your eyes," Mother poked my nose gently.

I followed, felt the tulip in my hair. I giggled and hugged mothers warm body. I then saw my dad behind her, he placed his finger on his lips. I nodded.

He then pounced on my mother earning a yelp from her. I giggled and tackled father, he rolled over and tickled me non-stop. I started laughing uncontrollably. My mom pried his hands off and gave him a bear hug.

I joined the both of them. We all laughed and cuddled against each other.

*Days later...*

Speak to me

My mother sung combing my hair with her fingers.

"Y/N can you promise me something?" Mother asks softly.

"What is it mother?" I yawned.

"No matter what happens and how far apart we may be. Your father and I will love you and be with you, always. Can you keep that promise." She said.

"Of course." I mumble and my vision faded to black.

*Flashback End*

I clutched the dead tulip in my hands. And began crying uncontrollably. I then remember something. The letter I woke up to, resting in my hand. The day that my parent started "hide and seek".

I take it out from my pocket unfold the old wrinkle paper. Tears fell heavily from my eyes now. My hands shake like an earthquake just holding the piece of paper. She left me when I was really young. When I'd learn to read. Part of the stuff she wrote I didn't understand because I couldn't read and pronounce it.

So every thing I read is just gibberish.

*Mother's POV* (Back then)

My legs gave out and my lungs were burning. F/N is doing his best to protect us by me running away with my precious tulip. I try to be strong but I couldn't hold in my tears. I choked on the lump in my throat, urging me to just cry. I had to hold it and not wake up my little angel.

I stopped by a lake to rest and find a hiding spot for Y/N and my note. I found a tree with a hole inside the trunk. Small enough for her to fit in. I gently push the sleeping angel inside. Taking a long hard look before... I take off.