[Hyperdimension Neptune] Blanc x Fox Spirit! Reader

A/N- I'm so happy! This was a request by @katana10. Thanks for the 500 reads! By the way, I never did a spirit kind of AU so this might suck. Now on with the story. Enjoy!
____________________________________

                          Can I see you smile?

So cold...

Someone help...

Please...

*Blanc's POV*

"I'm gonna get you both!" I yell with my boots buried with snow. Another snowball hit me in the face.

"Come and catch me Onee-Chan" Ram teased, and threw another snowball so did Rom. They ran deeper into the forest, I struggle out of the snow and run after them.

After a few more minutes of treading in the deep snow I finally caught them.

"There you are!" I shouted. They didn't flinch, instead they were fixated on something else. I walked over to see what was the matter, my eyes widened. I hand was sticking out of the snow. "Girls back up and turn around I'm gonna pull it out." I ordered, they obeyed.

Slowly I place two fingers to the palm. There was a pulse, this person is still breathing.

"Rom, Ram help me dig this person out. Quickly!" I signalled, they nodded and rushed by my side, we started digging. The arm started to stand out, then the torso, next the legs, and lastly the face. It was a girl, a beautiful girl.

"So pretty" Rom sighed in awe, Ram agreed.

She had H/L, H/C hair and soft looking S/C, if I could only see the eyes. But then I also noticed that she had F/C fox ears on her head. A tail stuck out too and it was the same color. I sighed still facing her, like I'm scanning her body.

"Looks like Onee-Chan is in love~" Ram teased.

"Agreed, Onee-Chan has a crush~" Rom sang. I shook my head getting out of my thoughts and glared at the two.

"Whatever, lets just bring her home with us. I'll carry her." I said in my blank tone.

"Of course you will~" Ram and Rom giggled and began to tranform. I grunted and transformed, picked her up and started flying. Her skin was soft but ice cold, I'm surprised she didn't die from frostbite.

****

"Get hot towels quick! We need to warm her up!" I shouted,Rom and Ram ran to grab some. Suddenly, the door bursted open, it was Neptune, Vert, and Noire with their sisters of course.

"Hey Blanc! We just decided to come and v-"

"Now is not a good time!" I snapped. "Since you guys are here grab something warm."

"Why?" Vert asked.

"This girl needs help. We found her buried in the snow" I pointed to the nearly lifeless body, the girls gasped and started helping.

We gave her hot towels and blankets,but nothing seems to work.

"This isn't working! What do we do?" Nepgear said. Vert then snapped her fingers and transformed.

"Why not use body heat?" She calmly said and went under the sheets.(A/N- LUCKY) Neptune and Noire followed, I hesitated but tranformed.

"She's getting warmer," Neptune said and huddled closer to Vert. I then hugged her by the waist, Vert did the same. We layed like this to what felt like hours, then we felt her move.