"This is some sort of wicked form of torture I'm sure but I can't seem to care enough to ask you to stop." Emmett crooned out as he bravely wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she easily leaned into him and he shuddered in response. "Stop? Why stop when I'm only just beginning?" Her purr was accompanied by her fingers slowly tracing the muscles of his chest, despite wearing a shirt he looked like it was the most amazing thing ever. "You know I'm kind of scared to ask what you've got in mind." He gasped out as we watched her smile devilishly. 

"Well let me finish this delicious smelling meal on my plate and then we can go somewhere a bit more private and maybe I'll show you." She whispered the words into his ear before pulling away, her words held a promise that made me whimper along with the images racing through my mind at the offer she hadn't even posed directly to me. "I, uh, I, uh, I, uh..." Emmett stuttered as she stalked over to a seat and started to devour her burgers. "I think she broke Emmett." Fletcher frowned, trying to keep attention off the fact that he was redder than the ripest tomato. "No little pup, I KNOW she broke him." I teased lightly, him and all the rest of us by the looks of shock and awe running around the room, this was certainly going to be interesting.

                                                        Tucker

I felt like I was dying. Correction. I felt like I had died and gone to some weird middle ground between heaven and hell, because that's exactly what a naked flirty human form but still wolf Sid was like. She wasn't really flaunting her body to us, it was just the matter that with the scent of her heat in the air the simple act of her being naked was driving us all crazy. She was however flaunting the fact that she was very eager to have someone in the same state of undress as her and doing a number of activities that involved getting her pregnant. Some of her little link clips involved multiples of us at once, and it was surprising that it was those that seemed to excite her even more than some of the others. 

I had to admit knowing that at the very least her wolf was interested in a relationship with all of us was encouraging, the only trouble was she was getting to the point of being desperate enough not to care who or what got her what she wanted. So when she dumped her empty plate in the sink and set her attentions back on us it was an immediate warning sign to high tail it. We really should have listened to that warning sign because how she acted next was so much more difficult to fight than running or fighting off her advances. "So why is it that you refuse to mate with me in either form, despite the fact that you all so clearly want too?" Her head tilted to the side as she leaned against the same counter she'd sat on earlier.

 I could handle her being crazy out of her mind, wanting to kill us, and trying to get us out of our clothes, but hearing her talk out her thoughts like normal Sid was messing with my mind. "I have no clue what you're talking about." I blurted in a panic as her eyes focused in on me, her brow raising in disbelief. "Your scent says otherwise, so why deny me?" She huffed her annoyance clear but there was a hint of curiosity lingering too. "Because we don't want to die in the process!" Beck snapped out, her gaze shot to his. "You are my pack, as long as you remain respectful of that, I would not hurt you." She hummed out softly. 

"It's not just that though! You can't see it because you're being ruled by wolf hormones or whatever right now but we really love and care for the true human Sidney, not just the wolf in her human form. We want to keep her safe and happy, we want her to know we respect her and that she's amazing and awesome and we'd be lost without her. If we break and go against her wishes she won't forgive us and all our work to get her to really see all of us the way we see her will be ruined." Gavin puffed out to silence. We knew his words were true but we had no idea how this version of Sidney would take them, so we watched her gaze soften as she listened to him speak. 

Then with a small sad smile she stepped towards him, raising a hand to gently cup his jaw as she made his eyes lock on hers. "She does care about all of you very much, more than any of you know and more than she is ready to admit." The truth that hung in the air was heavy as we listened on in silence, she gently pulled her hand back from a sombre Gavin. "We've both been hurt many times by males quite like yourselves, our trust is wary and difficult." Her sigh was troubled and it made me whine at the pain buried inside her. "Then how are we supposed to make all this work?" I gestured to her and us. "I would advise you keep doing what you've been doing, my other form seems very fond of you, otherwise you would have been dead long ago." Her words were truth and her smile was sad.

 "Well that's comforting." Simon huffed out. "It should be, after all we let you live even after you drugged me." She raised back. "You know, this was a lot easier when you weren't talking so much and kept wanting to f*** us." Ash grumbled out to her chuckle. "Oh believe me, I still want that, even if you all seem determined to ignore our instincts. Might I be wrong in assuming despite the fact you won't f*** me, you also won't allow me to find a male that is more than willing?" Her question had growls rumbling out of everyone, nobody liked that idea. "Thought so, but I haven't given up yet you know." She taunted.

 "Sidney will have control back in a little more than a day now, and we don't plan on giving in anytime soon." Bowen stated. "Oh I know, but that just makes it so much more fun, I love a challenge." She smirked, gosh it was a mesmerizing look on her. "You do realize you could just order us to obey you as alpha?" Micah seemed both hopeful and fearful of that thought, she only shrugged. "I could but it wouldn't be very respectful of you as my pack, besides, where's the fun in that." She snickered out. 

"Now if you'll excuse me I need some more rest, until next time boys." She strutted up the stairs leaving our eyes to trail after the sway of her hips amongst other things. "Just one more day until Sid regains control." Jason muttered out as he sank into a chair. "Yeah, one more day... so is anyone going to wash off the counter or are we good for waiting till this whole thing blows over?" I voiced as we pondered the answer, the decision was unanimous. "Blows over." We grunted as one, after all we might not be allowed to go sniffing around like Spartan but there was no rules that said we couldn't sniff the countertops. 

*Okay So I guess that little moment happened, wasn't expecting it, but it just seemed to fit the mood. Hope you liked it.*