"I'm going to take a picture of the room and send my sister," she said pulling away.

"She is coming with us tomorrow," she added walking in the direction of the room.

"I'm going?" I asked not really liking the idea of walking around with two indecisive females.

"Yes you are,"

"Why?" I asked walking over to the room to see her taking pictures her back to me.

"Because this is your place too,"

"But I don't really care for the decorations part,"

"Okay Mr architect, what if I get all pink in everything" she replied amused.

"Then I will pretend that I love it for the sake of our relationship," I said equally amused.

"Nevermind I'll just bring Michael," she said moving to walk past me. I held her hand pulling her back.

"You find that funny don't you?," I asked smiling

"I don't know what you're talking about I just need a man's input and since you can't make it, I think Michael will be the perfect fit," she said giving the ending of her statement a double meaning as she moved out of my hold

"Nia stop playing with me," I said reaching for her but she avoided my hand running out of the room laughing.

"You're so childish," I said chuckling walking out if the room.

"Nia," I called out not seeing her I walked downstairs and I saw her curls.

"I can see your hair," I said chuckling and she ducked even lower behind the island now successfully disguising herself.

"You're so stupid," I commented smiling.
.
.
.
.
"This doesn't look aqua," Nia said to Dream as I stood to the side hearing that statement for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"It depends on how you look at it, if you turn it this way it does, but like this it looks silver," Dream commented agreeing with Nia's craziness.

"D what do you think?" Nia asked and they turned to me.

"What Dream said," I replied and she smiled walking over to me the mat still in her hand.

"Stop being so grumpy," she said amused.

"I'm not being grumpy, " I replied

"Okay then be more involved," she said wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Why don't we make a deal, " she added smiling

"What deal?"

"You get more involved and I wear that black thing in my closet that you've been begging me to wear for three weeks now, " she said whispering the last part in my ear I couldn't help the stupid smile that covered my face.

"Okay I'll be more involved," I replied chuckling and she kissed my cheek pulling away putting the mat back as she and Dream walked off, I grabbed the shopping cart trailing behind.

"Navy blue," Dream said smiling picking up a mat throwing it into cart.

"How is this so easy for you," Nia whined making me smile as we continued to walk around the store we ending up finding everything except Nia's precious mat. After a couple minutes we were in the store next door picking out furniture.

"Do you like it D?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"I want one with a cup holder so I can watch the game, with my beer beside me," I said and she smiled as we walked over to another couch with the same grey colour just a little darker.

"This?" She asked and I nodded as she and Dream sat down in the couch making me laugh.

"I'm going to look at televisions you guys can pick the furniture, call me if you need anything," I said and they replied with a simple okay as I walked over to the appliance section.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️