i love you-CH.22

Author pov

Taehyung sat up and told everybody to shut up.

"Why?" Jimin laughed
"I think i heard Y/n.." He said and looked out the window

The boys stopped joking around and tried to focus. Yoongi went besibe Taehyung, whose eyes were focused outside, and patted his shoulder.

"Dont worry Tae, its just your imagination" he said to reassure him.
"Yeah you're probably right.." Tae said and went upstairs.

~meanwhile your pov~

"I SAID GET OFF ME" i screamed at the one who pushed me inside a van.

"Listen bitch, you either shut up or ill make you" he said and took the bag off my head.

When he turned around to start the car i quickly opened the door and ran as fast as i could. I was outside the warehouse when the man, who was chasing me, pulled me in his embrance and threw me on the street. I yelled from the pain that i felt on my stomach.

"TAEHYUNG!! PLEASE SOMEOME HELP ME!! TAEHYUNG!!" I screamed louder each time hoping for someone to listen me.

"No one will give a damn sweetie" the man said and kicked me on my lungs.

I started crying from the pain and the fear of getting killed.

Taehyungs pov

I was sitting on my desk looking at some files when i heard my name. I sat up and went near the window. I looked outside and saw Y/n running. She was breathless and was crying. I looked around and saw a man chasing her.

"Y/n!" I screamed.

I started limping to the door and went down the stairs. I loaded my gun and told the guys what was going on. When i was about to open the door Jin pulled me and looked at me.

"You're injured, how are you going to fight him?" I pulled my arm to myself and opened the door.

"I could do anything to save her, so if you guys dont want to help then fine"

I looked at Y/n who was at the floor getting beaten by this motherfucker. I was ready to rip off his head and throw it to the dogs.

"HEY!" i screamed to get his attention.

Both Y/n and him looked at me. I saw Y/n smiling relieved and the man smirking like an idiot.

"Is he your boyfriend? Look buddy, im here to do my job so fuck off or ill shoot you" he said and pointed his gun at me.

I walked close to him, so close his gun was touching my chest. Y/n sat up and stood behind me. I looked at her and winked to reassure her that everything is going to be okay. The mans hand started to tremble.

"Do it.." I said and put his gun deeper in my chest, smirking at him.

"...kill me" he loaded his gun but again didnt shoot.

"What? Can't shoot your own cousin? What a pity.." I said and threw his gun on the floor.

"Your what now?" Y/n yelled

"I'm here because of her and i won't leave if i don't get her" he said
"I don't think so.." I said and punched him in his face.

He fell down and held his jaw. I punched him again and again, until he couldnt breathe properly. I got up from him and cleaned the dirt off me. I looked at Y/n behind me who was crying. My cousin, Taeyong, started laughing hysterically and got up.

"Never get distracted" he said and kicked me in my cuts.

Before i even realise it Y/n was pulled away from me.

"NO! DONT TOUCH ME!! TAE!" She tried to ran to me but the man who was holding her was stronger.

"Babe I'll come for you okay?" I said while crying, knowing that i couldnt get up because of the pain.

"I'LL WAIT FOR YOU! PLEASE COME AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I-" she was cut off by the same man.

He pushed her inside the van and held a gun against her head. She looked at me from the window and mouthed 'i love you'. When they left Namjoon and Jin came out and helped me up. When we went inside i saw Yoongi on his computer searching for something, Jungkook trying to catch his breath and...where is Jimin and Hoseok?

They sat me on the chair and cleaned my wounds. Jungkook came besibe me and gave me some water.

"Where..were you..guys?" I said out of breath

They all looked at each other and smirked. Yoongi clicked something on his computer and turned to look at me.

"We decided to make a plan while you tried to play the hero.." He started.
"What plan?" I asked looking at him and the others

~flashback~*its their plan its not necessary to read it*

Jin closed the door and turned to us.

"What do we do now?" Jin said and pushed his hair back
"I have a plan that might work" Namjoon said and moved closer to us

"Okay so Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook will go outside from the backyard and see if there is someone else with him, if there is then Jimin and Hoseok will get him.."

"If there are more than 2 people" Hoseok asked
"We dont care, you will get just one. Jungkook you are the fastest of us.."

Jungkook looked at him with a questioning look

"You will put a chip in their car and if you have the chance a mic somewhere inside.."
"Dont worry hyung, i got this"

"Yoongi you're responsible for giving the best equipment to Jungkook and keep track of them and Jin.." He said and turned to Jin.

"We will stay here to watch over Taehyung, dont foget hes injured"

~end of flashback~ *dont forget now we're on Taes pov*

"So thats why..?" I asked and looked down

"Guys!" Yoongi said and a sound was heard from the computer

"We got em" he said amd smirked to his computer

•  •  •