HELP-CH.12

Okay what do you want to know?

What do I actually want to know? I mean i have the opportunity to ask whatever I want!

"I-I don't know...sorry" i said and massaged my temples.

"She's in the room you share" he said after a while

I looked at him and smiled. I put my hand on top of his and thanked him. He was going to leave when I asked him something.

"Can I see her?" I said hopeful
"No" he said coldly.
"Please Taehyung....I need to see her..."
"Fine...but I'll be with you" he said and turned around.

I looked at him surprised. I ran to him and gave him a backhug.

"Thank you Taehyung!" I said amd hugged him tighter.

"Ummm...can you..?" He said and I just realised that I was still hugging him.

"Oh yeah..sorry"

~

Taehyung was unlocking b/f/n's door. I was getting anxious. What if she hits me again? Or doesnt remember me?

"Only 10 minutes" he said and opened the door for me.

"I'll be quick....and thanks again" i said and closed the door.

I looked around and saw broken glasses on the floor. My bed was just the way I left it. I looked at b/f/n's bed and saw that she was sleeping. I started going closer when I noticed that under the mattress was pillows and not b/f/n. Did she escape?

"Umm..Taehyung can you come for a sec?"
"What?" He said and opened slightly the door.

"B/f/n isnt sleeping" i said worried

He opened fully the door and looked at me. He went close to the bathroom door and put his ear on the door.

"She's inside" he said and turned around.

I grabbed his arm and told him to stay.

"Why?" He said and jerked off his arm.
"I feel like she will attack me.." I explained
"You'll be fine" he said and left.

Whatever you say jackass. I knocked on the door and called her name but she didn't reply.

"Come on b/f/n, open the door! Oh whatever im coming in!" I said and opened the door.

I was shocked with what I saw. B/f/n with a knife on her hand inside the bathtub which was full of blood. I couldn't feel my feet. I couldn't breathe properly. I ran to her side and got her out of the bathtub. I looked at her naked body. She had cuts everywhere. She had also slit her throat which made her bleed more.

I covered her with the towel and grabbed another towel to put on her troat and stop the bleeding.

"TAEHYUNG! HELP! JIMIN! ANYONE PLEASE!" i said while having a breakdown.

Taehyung's pov

I heard Y/n screaming for help. I barged in the room and opened the bathroom door.

"I told you to not-" i stopped when I saw Y/n on the floor crying over b/f/n.

"Fuck" i said and called Jimin to bring the others immediately.

I ran to Y/n and separated her from
b/f/n. The boys barged in and even though they were shocked by what they saw, they took her away so Y/n could relax.

"Tell me she's alive Taehyung...i don't want to lose her.." She said and put her head on my chest.

"Relax, everything's going to be okay" i said and kissed her forehead.

"Tae- please.." She said and passed out.

•  •  •

(A/ɴ: ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜɴɴʏ, Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʜᴇ's ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ❤)