Actions Are Just Executed Ideas (For Better Or For Worse)

Prompt by @no one: I just wanted to write something LOL 

Okay y'all idk what this is, I wrote this on my phone while sitting in my car lol 🤣 I hope you enjoy anyways!

__________

I love you.

Tony gently gathers Peter closer, tugging the kid until he's tucked under the billionaire's chin. Peter laughs, his curls tickling Tony's nose. The TV plays low in the background, some cartoon Disney movie.

"I'm going to so use this for blackmail material one day." The boy says.

Tony snorts. "Oh really?"

"Yeah," Peter shifts, pulling his legs up onto the cushion beside them, resting so that he's completely smushed against Tony's chest. "The great Iron Man? Cuddling? Best blackmail."

Tony reaches down, bopping the teen on the nose and causing Peter to grimace. The genius fights down a smile at the sight.

"Spider-Man seems to enjoy cuddles too. Hmm? I wonder what people would think of that, huh bambino?"

"They're never gonna believe you, Mr. Stark. Spider-Man's way too macho to enjoy snuggling of all things."

"Cuddling and snuggling? What's next, goodnight kisses too?"

Peter leans into the soft touch Tony places at the back of his neck, his hair soft against Tony's fingers as the man scratches at his scalp.

"Never." The boy sighs, letting out a small laugh when Tony pokes his side. "Hey! That's not fair!"

"All's fair in love and war, buddy."

Peter just grumbles. Tony rolls his eyes, reaching over to grab the forgotten popcorn from the coffee table, holding out the bowl for Peter when the boy flashes him the Signature Peter Parker Puppy Eyes™️.

__________

I love you.

"Hey, hey." Tony, stopping with a metallic screech as the Iron Man suit skids on the concrete, reaches out to cup his son's cheeks, tilting the boy's face upwards. "Peter, bubba, it's me, it's Tony."

Peter sobs harder at the words, his entire body shaking in Tony's hold. "I-I—"

"Shh, baby." Tony knows how hard it is when Peter can't save someone, knows that the kid takes every single failed rescue to heart. "I'm here now, it's okay. Does May know that you're out here?"

Peter shakes his head, his mask getting dropped to the damp ground as he flings himself at Tony, crying.