Fights End In Blood And Tears (Blooming With Love)

Prompt by @anonymous: Hey you should write a drabble where Peter and Tony get into a huge argument and Peter storms out, only to be hurt or kidnapped or someyhing and when Tony comes to save him he starts apologizing either because he is dying, hurt, or at gunpoint Idk but please, if you take requests, it doesn't have to be long

**TRIGGER WARNING FOR BLOOD, ATTEMPTED ROBBERY AND STAB WOUNDS**

_________________ 

By the time Peter has swung out of the Tower, he already regrets his decision.

Him and Tony had fought. Sure, they argue all the time, bickering over what movie they watch or music they listen to in the Lab. Those are normal fights, things they both father and son brush off after a few hours.

This time, however, Peter knows he really fucked up.

Big time.

_________________

"I'm not letting up about this, Peter!" Tony had shouted, pointing with a shaking hand in the direction of the letter the boy had thrown on the coffee table. "This is the third time this week I've gotten a notice about you getting into fights at school!"

Peter had felt his face heat up, his embarrassment fueling the anger pooling in his gut.

"If you would just listen to me," He spit out, clenching his fists and ignoring the sharp spikes of pain as his nails dig into his palms."It wasn't my fault! Flash was saying mean things and--"

"And you reacted with violence instead of coming to me for help."

Looking away from his father's pointed gaze, the boy blinks away the frustrated tears that made his eyes sting. Swallowing, he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I-I didn't want to bother you with that!" Hating how his voice cracks, the spidering clenches his jaw. "I'm not some 5-year-old baby that needs to run to his dad for everything!"

"You do when it's making you upset." Tony seems to swallow down his own anger, taking a step forward. "Not to mention, I thought I already talked to this little bastard. He promised to stop hurting you! Don't worry, buddy, I'm gonna go up to your school again tomorrow and--"

"No!" Holding up his hand, Peter's head snaps up from where he was glaring at the floor. "Why can't you just mind your own business for once?"

"Excuse me?" Hands twitching, the genius shifts. "I will not 'mind my own business' when it involves my son getting fucking black eyes at school by a dickwad of a kid. Especially when I've told you to come to me if you need help!"

Peter swallows, reaching up to wipe away at his tears and pretends not to notice how Tony's whole face seems to crack at the seams.

"He was saying stuff about Ned." Peter whispers. "And I wasn't about to stand around and let that-that asshole do that, not to my best friend."