IronDad Hugs Are The Best Hugs

A/N: I'm pretty sure I've already written something like this before, but either way, the world needs more IronDad hugs anyways haha I hope y'all enjoy!! 😂🥰

__________

"Tony?"

Peter blinks as his father-figure saunters down his school cafeteria aisle, holding what looks to be the spiderling's lunchbox in one hand.

The 15-year-old stands up as the billionaire gets closer, tugging nervously at the hem of his shirt. "What're you doing here?"

Tony smirks, handing Peter his lunch before pulling the teenager against his side. Peter blushes, ducking his head against the awed-whispers rising up from all sides as his classmates stare. Tony presses a scratchy kiss against his forehead before speaking.

"You forgot your lunch at the Tower again, bambino . I keep telling your aunt we need to get your memory checked --"

"Oh, ha ha." Peter rolls his eyes, leaning into their hug with a half-hearted huff of embarrassment. "Thanks for bringing it, though."

"No problem, bubba." Tony gives the boy one last loving squeeze before releasing him, smiling. "You're still coming over tonight to help out, right? I need my lab partner."

Peter nods, feeling his chest bloom. "Of course. Pizza and a movie afterwards?"

"You know it, kiddo." Tony snaps his fingers, giving a small wave toward both Ned and MJ, before taking out his signature Stark sunglasses and slipping them on.

He turns to make his way out of the cafeteria, ignoring the many students staring wide-eyed after him, speaking over his shoulder. "Be good, Pete.Work hard, study harder and all that. Love you."

"Love you too!" Peter responds with a blush, sitting down and digging into his lunch.

He grins at Ned as his best friend leans over, meeting the shorter boy's fist bump with one of his own.

"Wasn't that awesome?"

"I don't think Flash is going to be able to function for the next week." Ned laughs, pointing to where the bully sits a few tables away, his mouth gasping like a fish out of water.

" What the fuck ?!" Flash says, looking from the now closed cafeteria door, toward Peter with eyes as wide as saucers. " What the actual fuck? "

Peter just laughs harder.