I instantly jumped to my feet and rushed to get into the car. When I got in, Calum flashed a huge smile towards me and brought his hands on my forearms making up and down movements in attempt to warm me up.

"Thanks for coming." I let out a sigh and gave him an apologetic smile. "I was near crying when I thought I wouldn't find my way back to the flat. And I hope I didn't drag you out from something important." I joked laughing awkwardly as I closed the door.

"Awh," Calum mocked me in a loving tone, "thank God I came because no one wants to see you cry." he joked. "And it's okay, this dude went home as well saying he 'needs to rest his leg' so everyone kind of parted there. What a wuss." he explained pulling out of the parking lot.

"Hey!" I kicked his arm pretending to be offended by his sassy comment and ignoring his explanation letting him know I understood.

"I'm just joking, Lay!" he laughed, waving off my arms trying to point my attention to the road and make me realize he's driving. "So when can I come see what your new place looks like?"

"You can come now!" I chimed happily but then my smile dropped. "Actually wait, it's late now and I have no idea if my roomate is home and if he is I don't know how he'll react." I explained.

Calum pouted which made me smile. "That's okay though, I can't come now anyway. Michael and the guys told me to meet up again in about fifteen minutes so..." he trailed off as I frowned.

"Seriously Calum, why do you hang out with them? You know they're not good." I protested waving my hands all around trying to prove my point.

"They're good once you get to know them." he tried. "I mean, they're good in their own way."

"The way of getting in trouble all the time, being arrested twice a month erasing the fact that in other twenty cases they run away and the police don't catch them, doing drugs and getting drunk every night, fucking every girl who throws herself at them and then getting in fights because someone accidentally bumped their shoulder when walking past them?!" I got a bit carried away and started hysterically yelling.

"Woah, Lay chill." Calum put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm just hanging out with them for a couple of weeks because I owed them some mone-"

"You owe them money?" I cut him off. "Oh my God it's not good to owe them a 'hi', don't even get me started on money!!"

"Are you having a panic attack!" Calum asked louder than before already parking the car next to the road. He knew I got a bit panicky sometimes and the situation of me getting lost in a huge city being frozen to my bones wasn't coming in as a bonus.

"Okay, relax. Breathe. I don't owe them money, I owed them money." he tried to calm me down emphasizing the past tense. "I hang out with them because they're actually interesting guys, really!"

Most of his words flew over my head because I was trying to breathe properly without getting dizzy or even worse, passing out. But at least I managed to calm down so I sighed and leaned my forehead on Calum's chest.

"God. I'm sorry." I sighed embarrassed again. "I'm such a wuss." I repeated his expression silently smiling.

A laugh escaped Calum's lips as he patted me on the back and brought me back to my seat, starting the car again.

"You can come to my place for a movie night tomorrow if you want." I suggested wanting to change the subject from my hysterical yelling.

"Sounds like a plan." he smiled. "I'll be there at nine!"

-

Calum left me at my place a few minutes after and I entered the flat hurriedly, wanting to warm myself up as fast as I could.

As soon as I came into the apartment I felt a cloud of smoke blow right in my face which made me cough. I looked over the living room, the smoke all over the air making it hard for me to see anything clearly.

I rolled my eyes knowing Luke was probably the one smoking again and after my recent panic attack I didn't actually want to talk to him so I just ignored it.

I closed the door and put my jacket on the hanger as well as my purse. I took my phone out and immediately went to the kitchen to make myself some tea.

As I took out a cup I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around to see Luke staring at me with a cigarette between his fingers, his face serious.

"Not even a hi?" he then asked, still not showing any emotion.

"Sorry, I got lost so I had to call my friend to pick me up and then I had a panic attack and right now I just want to be alone please." I blurted it all out quickly, turning away from him to pour water into the cup.

He came to the kitchen bar and surprisingly turned off a whole half of his cigarette and then I heard his footsteps going quieter as I realized he just walked away letting me be.

I smiled at him respecting my request and actually turning off the not even finished cigarette. I finished making my tea, barely waiting to get into my warm bed and sleep it off.

----

Sorry this was so lame guys it's becoming better in thenext chapter promise!
And I just have to update so often cause I write a lot heheh