Part One

It was 7pm on a Friday evening and Marie walked into the hotel with her friends. Carrying her tired 2 year old in her arms. 

A trip that should have taken  under 2 hours took 3 hours due to an accident plus heavy traffic.

Marie smiled down at the tired child who was resting her head on her shoulder
Marie looked around and smiled as she saw a familiar person walking towards her.

"Hi Marie!" He said. Giving a slight hug and looking at the child.
"Hi sweetie!" He said to her. The child looked at him and closed her eyes.
"She is tired." Marie said.
The man nodded and walked over behind the reception area. Her friends followed.
"Ok let's get you all check in and you can get her to bed!" He said.
"Thank you cous". Marie said.
"It's ok, now do you need any guards for the little bed?' He said
"Yes I better had just in case". Marie said.

Marie took a look around the place hadn't changed a lot. She could see how busy it was getting. And looked at her cousin. Her friends go themselves all checked in and waited on Marie.

Once she was finished checking herself in along with her child. She looked around and could see that the place seemed to have a lot of young female.
Marie looked at her cousin but didn't say anything.

Just as she started to walk she saw someone and stopped looking at her cousin who gave her a sorry look but she just smiled and carried on walking. She walked past the person. And stood waiting for the lift.

The person looked at her from behind he was sure he knew who she was but was kind of a bit busy signing auto graphs.

Once a the lift door open and Marie walked in. She turned around not making eye contact with him.  But his eyes widened as he saw the person not far from him. The lift door closed and Marie Breathed.

Her friends looked at her and her child. They knew nothing of the child's father as she decided to keep that to herself. Marie smiled at them.
"You ok sweetie". Marie said. The child nodded and cuddled into her mum even more.

Soon the lift came to your floor and you all walked out.  Marie stood in front of her door and opened it. Walking into the room. She looked around.

15 minutes later she had got her child ready for bed and placed her into the bed. Marie looked at her watching as the little girl soon fall a sleep.

Marie took a deep breath she didn't know how much longer she could her a secret. She was starting to look more like her father every day. The honey eyes the smile everything was a double of her father.  But no one knew who her child's father was. Not even them who knew her for ages. That was hers to keep for the time being until she was ready to tell!

Marie walked back into the room where there was a massive sofa. There was a knock at the door. Marie opened it to see her friend stood there.

"Come in, Leah is a sleep". Marie said. Shelly walked in and closed the door.
"So what is the plan for tomorrow". Marie said. Sitting down on the sofa. 
"Well we have to go shopping as I need to get a few things". Shelly said. Marie laughed.
"Good job I brought Leah's pushchair then!" Marie said laughing. She knew what her friend was like when she went shopping.

Marie's mind kept going back to who she saw down in the lobby of the hotel. He was here back in the uk and she was back in London for the first time in over two years.

She just hope she could get throw these next few days with no one finding out about Leah. She didn't want her daughter on the front of every paper and magazine let alone all over the internet. That's why she hadn't told anyone who her father was let alone that she already knew him.