• Iceolator •

Picture from cover: Iceolator

Here is a hand drawn picture of what I imagine Iceolator to look like:

I want to clarify that this story should take place after season 3 of Miraculous Ladybug

I want to clarify that this story should take place after season 3 of Miraculous Ladybug. I also know this is my first book I'm writing, but it would actually be a sequel in a series. I will probably write a prequel to this story so things make sense.
With that out of the way, enjoy this chapter!

Marc and Nathaniel were on their way home. The sun was setting, casting golden yellows all across the park. The boys walked in the shadows casted by the buildings of the city, creating calming shades of grey-blue. Nathaniel watched the events of the park as Marc described his story to him, nodding every once in a while when he said something that he found interesting.

Marc's phone began to buzz in his pocket. He stopped telling his story and sighed briefly. "It's probably my mom, hold on.."
He pulled out his phone and raised his eyebrows when he saw who it was. "Oh, it's my sister," he said to Nathaniel, stopping in his tracks. Nath stopped beside him as he accepted the call.

Before he could say anything, Susan's voice came through from the other end of the line in a terrified, broken sob. "Mom's akumatized, Marc, oh god, she's coming for you, you need to hide somewhere quick, please!"

Marc's eyes widened at the news and he unknowingly gripped Nathaniel's shirt sleeve beside him. "What?? Where are you, are you okay?"

"She put me in this ice box, I can't break it, i- it's stuck and it's really cold, she had this ice pack and I saw the akuma, Marc, I saw it, I can't believe this is happening right now.." Her words came out in a jumble.

"Okay, stay right there, you'll be fine," Marc reassured her young sister. "I'll get somewhere safe, don't worry, just stay safe," he said, trying to keep calm. "Call the police and tell them everything, okay? Thank you, love you." He hung up and turned to Nathaniel, who was looking at him in fear.

"What's happening? Is your sister okay?"

"My mom got akumatized, probably because I didn't go home straight after school, but she's coming for me and we need to hide somewhere," Marc replied.

"Umm..." Nathaniel looked around the area. The park was too open, not a good place. He spotted a bakery on the corner of the street, but not just any bakery. "Isn't that Marinette's dad's bakery?" He pointed at the building with windows filled with all sorts of cakes and pastries.

"Yeah, yeah! It is!" Marc took off toward the small shop with Nathaniel behind him.

"The French Revolution began in what year?" Tikki looked up from the history book, making sure it was turned away from Marinette so she couldn't see this answers.

"1789," Marinette replied confidently.

"Correct!" Tikki said.

"I know all this stuff already, give me something harder!" Marinette joked.