Iron Maiden, PT 1

Stand Name: Stone Sour

Stats:

Power: C

Speed: B

Range: B

Durability: D

Precision: B

Potential: B

Stone Sour holds two main abilities. Its main ability, Absolute Zero, attracts all heat in the area towards the user, but repels all heat from the stand, until the area reaches Zero Degrees Celsius(32° F). Once that is achieved, it's second ability, Looking Glass, can sprout icicles from any flat surface, capable of impaling or encasing its foes. If you don't realize it's ability, it will be a horrid opponent.

You stood at the plaza as the temperature slowly increased. Shinon was dead, but the stands ability was still holding on, keeping the area cold. Despite the warming up air, Ram was still shivering. Seems she doesn't take to the cold well.

  "Sire!" To your left, a few priests took to their knees. You sighed, shaking your head.

  "Off your knees. Face me and speak." You ordered. The priest in front slowly stood up, facing you.

  "We have signs of another foe nearby. They're in hiding, but we've found several bodies, in alleyways, hidden." He spoke. You narrowed your eyes.

  "Continue." The priest nodded.

  "Their wrists and neck were all slit, and their blood was a sickly shade of yellow, like the iron was taken from them." The priest finished. You nodded, sighing.

"Sounds like a stand. Listen, continue your surveillance. Keep me updated, understand?" You instructed. The priest nodded, turning away. The group all walked off as the air finally heated up to acceptable levels. Ram handed your sweatshirt to you as you looked around.

"Eyes up guys. We're gonna be fighting again soon." You told your team. Subaru nodded, swallowing.

"Let's hope we get someone as easy as this Stone Sour guy." You nodded, clenching your fist.

"Yes. For now, we should sit back, Wait for this new guy to find us. Maybe they have more information on Temnura." You guessed, turning to walk away from the carnage of the battle. Several holes had appeared in the ground from the ice, and several priests bodies were being brought away. As they passed by you, you closed your eyes and bowed your head in respect.

They fought for us. They died in our name.

You opened your eyes again as you turned away.

"Come on. We've got an enemy to search for."

The day passed, and it was only after a day that you found any sign of the upcoming opponent.

You and Ram were eating lunch, simple sandwiches made from lunch scraps you got at a low price(not that it mattered. The church was willing to sell almost everything they owned to pay for your comfort), while Subaru and Scarlet discussed the capabilities of Far From Home. You had just finished your sandwich when your attention was drawn by the sound of rapid footsteps.

"Sire! Sire!" A voice called out. You sighed as you turned around, facing the panicked follower.

"Yes, how can I help?" You asked. The priest took in a few breaths before he spoke.

"We found a fresh body! Your opponent is nearby!" You grit your teeth as you stood up.

"Got it. Guide me there, then evacuate as much of the area as you can if you anything remotely suspicious." You instructed. The priest nodded as he turned around, waving you towards him as he dashed away. You looked towards your crew. Scarlet nodded, summoning Act Two, which stood on her shoulder, like a beast ready to attack. Subaru sighed in annoyance as he stood, and Ram was already going. With a shared nod, you all left, to find this new foe.