Light At The End Of The Tunnel

You snapped your eyes open to see Wilhelm, looking worried.

So the whale got me....

"Mister Y/n? Are you alright?" Wilhelm asked. You nodded, smiling. This was... perfect.

"Yes, I'm doing great, in fact. Let's end our training early today, shall we?" You asked. Wilhelm nodded, taking care of his sword.

"Of course. What's got you in such a happy mood today?" He asked. You shrugged.

"No reason. Would you like me to heat you up some tea?" You asked, gesturing to the tray Wilhelm had, with a teapot, some cups, etc. he nodded, holding up the teapot.

"Please do." He requested. You used Fall Out Boy to do that as you sat down, thinking.

  The whale... you had heard stories. It tortured humanity for generations, and was impossible to track. When you knew it was there, it was too late. But you... you had knowledge of where it would be next. You could get a force together, to kill this thing, and maybe for the information that leads to killing it, you could get help for the domain, for Ram. And even if it didn't work, you could just try again, get an even bigger army to fight it, to help you.

  You were ecstatic as Wilhelm handed you some tea. You almost let a tear slip as you looked at Wilhelm.

"Wilhelm?" You spoke, smiling. Wilhelm looked at you.

"Yes, Mister Y/n?" He asked. You put down the cup.

"I...have some information that might come to use, but I wish to trade for it, so I wanted to tell you the basic deal before I talk to Crusch~Sama about it." You explained. Wilhelm hummed.

"Well, That depends. What do you want to trade?" He asked.

"I want help with a threat that will come to Emilia's domain in a few days, that will attack it soon." Your face grew dim as you recalled what you saw.

"I want help from as many people as I can get, in exchange for information." You grew serious, sipping some tea. Wilhelm tilted his head.

"What information, sir?" He asked. You flashed back. You had passed the giant tree, that your first map had told you to avoid before you ran into the whale. That was something you remembered. You also remembered when you saw the time on Subaru's phone. 3:13. Round that down, and...

  "I know when and where the White Whale will appear next." You stated. Something shattered, and you looked over to see that Wilhelm had dropped his teacup.

  "Pardon?" He asked, surprise evident in his eyes. You narrowed your eyes.

  "Did I stutter?"

   Crusch sat in front of you, as Wilhelm whispered the information you had given him into her ear. You watched in satisfaction as her face morphed into one of surprise. Subaru hadn't come back yet, and you were starting to get worried about him.

"So, you're telling me, that you have information on the White Whale's next appearance?" Crusch asked, not letting the news affect her posture or tone. You nodded.

"And I have knowledge about an incoming attack on the domain Emilia~Sama protects. That is why I'm coming to you." You told her. She rubbed her chin in thought.

"On the one hand, simply helping repel an attack-"

"I don't want you to help repel the attack." You interrupted.

"I want you to help prevent it from ever happening. I want the residents that will be attacked evacuated." You stated. Crusch hummed, starting you in the eye.