The True Might of Requiem

Stand Name: Under Pressure

Stats:

Power: D

Speed: D

Durability: C

Range: D

Precision: D

Potential: D

Normal stands of this type would be useless, good for nothing. However, Under Pressure, better known as an alternate version of the curse named Return By Death, prevents the user from dying by sending them and anyone wearing a piece of it back to a predetermined point in time, most commonly before/after a big battle, but also at random points, with no correlation to determine another pattern. Speaking of the stand's ability does nothing to the user, but if one has the stand and Return By Death, speaking of it will strengthen the curse, and the scent of the Jealous Witch Satella.

CLANG

CLASH

CLANG

Subaru stood in shock as Damien and Scarlet fought. It was long, no words between the combatants were exchanged as the two versions of Far From Home Act Three constantly locked blades. However, every clash was won by Scarlet. She may have only had Act Three for a few days, but she was easily stronger.

Subaru's vision darkened as one of the stands moved. When his vision finally returned, an Act Three was on Damien's back, as Scarlet started to back away. The blades of Scarlet's Act Three descended towards Damien's head, only to freeze in place. Subaru's eyes widened as the blade began to crumble. He looked back towards Scarlet, gasping at what he saw.

  A metal pole sat on the ground, bloody. With a thud, Scarlet hit the ground, eyes wide. Her forehead and neck leaking blood through nasty scrapes, like someone dragged sandpaper across her throat and eyes. She tried gasping for breath as Damien relaxed. Behind Scarlet, that kid with the yellow shirt, Sunai, picked up the pole, revealing it to be the handle of some unfinished weapon, likely a halberd or polearm. Subaru watched in guilt as he raised the pole above his head.

  Tears started to slip as the sickening thud echoed through the streets.

  "That boy..." he faintly heard Damien speak.

  "Should we kill him too?" Sunai asked.

  "No. Boss says he has a stand that rewinds time when he dies. Capture him instead." Damien responded.

  Subaru heard footsteps slowly get closer as someone lifted him by the shoulders. His tears, his pain, all slowly faded as he clenched his fist.

  "Get him inside, bind him up. Boss should be done with Y/n by now." Damien ordered Sunai. Sunai didn't get the chance to respond as Subaru began muttering. Sunai looked at him in curiosity, leaning in.

  "What are you trying to say? Asking us not to hurt you?" Sunai asked tauntingly. Subaru snapped his eyes open, looking Sunai in the eyes.

  "When I die.... I come back to life alongside Y/n."

   Temnura hit the ground with a smack sound as you jumped down, landing gracefully beside his limp body.

  "Please... please...." the once-proud leader was reduced to a sniveling mess, begging for mercy. You left him on the streets as the air grew colder. You knew that feeling.

  "Subaru..." you looked up, towards your male companion, only to widen your eyes in shock.

  Damien and Sunai were standing side by side. At the same time, they both plunged to the ground, as blood spilled from their chests. And behind them....