A Hero's Requiem

Ram turned her head, in surprise, to see the source of the voice, and gasped.

In the fight against the Wolgarms, she had caught a glimpse of the figure you called Fall Out Boy. That same figure stood in front of her, but, it was different.

That rather baggy clothes it wore had slightly tightened, and it shimmered, with images of flame, and smoke. It's strange eyewear had also changed, growing, with rings around each eye turning, glowing with strange shapes and symbols. The boots had become more rugged, with spiked soles, and the gloves it wore had a similar effect on them, now appearing more like rubber, with steel capped knuckles and fingertips. The facewear it had over it's mouth had barely changed, but it now muffled the voice she heard from it.

"You... shouldn't be here." It spoke. It's voice was strange. It sounded like you, but it was distorted, muffled.

"What... what are you?" Ram asked. The figure, Fall Out Boy, walked over to your body, placing a hand on your forehead.

"I...am irrelevant. You are here for my master, Y/n." It stated. Ram looked back at you, now more confused than anything.

"What... what is going to happen to Y/n?" She asked. Fall Out Boy stood up straight, looking down at you.

"Until I gather the necessary resources to remake my master's body, he will forever remain in stasis." It spoke monotonously. Ram looked up at it, in shock.

"What the hell are you talking about? Resources? Stasis?" She asked, her sadness now completely replaced by confusion. Fall Out Boy knelt over your body again.

"You entered the range of my ability, and now you have been taken in. When an organic substance is taken in, they are broken down, and I rearrange them, to create the body for my master. That is the nature of Fall Out Boy Requiem, and its main power...." it paused, standing up.

"Twin Skeletons." Ram looked down, reaching out to touch your hand. To her shock and surprise, her hand went straight through yours.

"W-What!?" She stood up, looking at you again. Now that she had a better look, you were almost completely transparent.

"That is not the complete body of my master, but only a mold, to be filled in." Fall Out Boy Requiem explained, as Ram started to tear up again.

"When... when will he be done?" She asked.

"At this rate, luring small creatures into the range of Twin Skeletons, I expect several years to pass before my master will be able to regain his consciousness." Ram almost collapsed at the news.

"Is... is there a way I can speed it up?" She asked. Your stand brought a hand to it's chin, in thought.

"Unless you are able to give enough flesh to make up his body, there is no way you can do so." It broke the news to her, to her despair.

The only reliable source of such material would be.... less than 50 feet away. Ram stood up, wiping her tears away.

"Can you send me back?" She asked. Fall Out Boy Requiem seemed to study her for a moment. Before turning away.

"You are already back."

Ram backed away, in shock as heat hit her like a wave from the sea. She looked around her. Grass was at her feet, all burnt to a crisp. She looked around, as someone yelled out behind her.

"Ram!" She turned around to see Emilia, Subaru, and many other people, all of whom were surprised at her reappearance. Without saying a word, she looked to her left, where the whale's corpse stood, steaming from the heat. She sprinted at it, ignoring the shouts of those around her.