Alone In A Room, PT 2

Stand Name: Alone In a Room

Power: B

Speed:D

Range: B

Durability: A

Precision: D

Potential: D

Alone in a room's main stand form only exists to deliver the secondary form, the bear traps. When caught in one, the victims perception warps, removing any substance the user wants. However, this is limited to organic substance, So material such as stone and dirt cannot be removed. The perception change is so real that if you were to place the victim in a house, and remove the wood in the house to make it collapse on him, the victim would die. If anyone watching the victim sees him die from something resulting from the perception change, it would appear to happen by an invisible force, much like stands themselves. Similarly, if the victim could see someone, and they were trampled by a horse they couldn't perceive, the victim would only see the witness fall over, and their head split open.

  "Dara!" A Phoenix Strike sailed towards Wakreru, who got a burn mark on his shoulder.

  "Ooh, That stings." He said, as Alone In A Room started to approach you, holding the bear trap. You had no choice but to move away from it. You had no idea what would happen if you were caught in that bear trap, but if you died, for all you know, you'd reset to the moment after killing the whale.

  A green shimmer traveled through the air and struck Wakreru in the back. He turned around in surprise, to see Ram slowly approaching him.

  "Well, it seems his friend have come to the rescue!" Wakreru shouted, laughing. You grit your teeth as you used the moment to run at Wakreru, giving him a large punch in the head.

Your stand's fist was stopped by Alone In A Room's hand, but just barely. Wakreru let out a chuckle as he turned to face you.

"Clever, Y/n. Attacking while I'm distracted. My stand may not be the fastest, but you will not find anything more durable than it. You looked at his right hand, the one AIAR used to stop you, noticing a burn.

He's not immune to radiation though, you told yourself. You had your stand, first still in the hand of AIAR, put it's feet up, and kick against Alone's chest, releasing radiation with every hit. Behind Wakreru, Ram began to release more and more wind magic, trying to cut the real guy down. He sneered in disgust as he began to realize the situation.

"Looks like you're dying first, Y/n." He whispered.

CLANK

You winced as a bear trap closed on your foot, looking down. How the hell did it get there?

The ground began to shake, and grow softer, almost looser. You looked up at a smug Wakreru, as a house crumbled behind you.

"Oh poor, poor Y/n. You must be so confused, with no idea what's happening." He crooned, as he began to approach you. When he got within close range of you, he disappeared, completely.

What? You looked around you to see a sight more than shocking. The forest around you was completely gone. From here, you could see the mansion crumble, leaving only bricks and the iron gates. Houses fell around you, one by one, the ground was soft, and the dirt around you seemed freshly dug up. You were the only sign of life nearby.

Is this what Joseph saw? You asked yourself, not moving at all. You began to slowly move around, not sure how this was happening. You would say it was an illusion, but Joseph actually died, supposedly from this same illusion.