part 20

"Hello recovery girl"  I say as I step into her office.

"Ohh hi Izuku. I wasn't expecting you till a little later but come on in. " She said gesturing her hand in a sweeping motion.

"Soo why did you want to speak with me?" I sat on the bed, and noticed a few injured students laying in the back of the room.

"Well I wanted to see if you have what it takes to be part of my extra classes. I already have a few injured students in the back of the room. You will be healing them under my watch. Understand? " She asked getting up from her chair and walking to the students.

"Ohh so this is kind of like a test! Im in." I got up to and followed her to the first student.

"Looks like shes not that badly injured just a deep gash on her right leg and several bruises " I said to myself looking around the room for the thing I needed.

"Bingo" RG looked at me wierdly until I brought over what I had being searching for. I plugged it into the wall and it immediately started throwing out humidity.

"Why a humidifier?" She asked ciourios.

"Well the healing quirk I have works by using the water around me and in my body to change it into anything I need to heal a person, from blood to bone. I can even basically bring a person back to life if even one cell in there body is still alive"

"Interesting"

I then started healing the deep gash on the person's leg. A emerald green light was emitted from my hands closing the wound instantaneously. I then moved to the bruises. I dabbed each one with my finger and it was gone in the blink of an eye.

"Ok now the next patient, but this one won't be as easy."

"Ok so he has a concussion and.... Wow both his legs are broken! "

She looked at me in surprise that I could tell he had a cuncussion without even touching him. 

I started on his legs healing both of them. I wipped the sweat from my face and continued on the concussion.

"Done"

"Nice job midoryia. Now I have a.....certian patient for you." She looked the other way and took me to a different room with a younge girl in it who looked to be in a coma.

"I would like you to heal her."

"Ok" I said determination written on my face."

Why are you trying to save her?! You should kill the girl instead!

The voice in my head rang out, but I just ignored it.

I slowly went up to the girl and put my hands above her head.

*Deep breath*

I let the green light flow through my hands then down onto her. When I did this her heart monitor went from a slow steady beep, to faster speed. I knew this wasn't going to be enough so I placed my hands on top of her head. Upon making contact the girl opened her eyes then smiled.

"M-midoryia no matter who we bring in to heal this girl no quirk is strong enough, heck even I couldn't do it! And you just....you just did it! You just healed the girl who has being in a coma for nearly 5 years! Your definatily taking extra classes with me."

I jumped in excitement that recovery girl approved of me, and that I would be taking classes with her.

"Thank you so much." I said to her bowing my head.

"No Izuku thank you" she put her hand on my shoulder and I slightly looked up surprised.

Maybe I can handle this. I think to myself caught up in the happy moment.

Hopefully this is enough to keep me going. To keep the bad thoughts far away. One day in the far future I might have to choose which part of me I side with. To kill or to cower. I don't know if either of them sound like great options but it's all I have. I can make it. For the bonds that I've made over the years and the people I hold dear. I have to continue and persevere because I made a promise to myself! I will become the number one hero one day! I can't let this hold me back, but use this experience to grow and move forward. Part of me still believes that the villains although not my friends are also not all bad. Another part can't help but revere the hero's for their neglect in many situations. Then again nobody is perfect and everybody has a reason for what they do, and a story to go along with it. Who am I to judge? I guess it's decided then, although living with this may be hard I will not only live but thrive! Deku is and will always be the name of a hero!!

Wow this has finally come to an end...i-I don't know what to say. Thank you to my avid readers and supporters. You are the reason I was able to complete this fanfic. My very fist one as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you all the best and to live full lives!♥️