part 5

I woke up confused why I wasn't still sleeping in the basement.

We're am I?

Did Tomura leave me?

Is this a test?

So many questions flowed through my mind untill...I heard his voice

Why did it sound so familiar and gentle?

"Finally your awake" All might said with a grin".

Think this through deku.
A memory of Shigaraki invaded my thoughts. I remember now. I was on a mission to infiltrate UA as one of the students it had only been a few days but Tomura 'publically kidnapped me at the U.S.J  to 1. make the hero's look bad and 2. to upgrade my quirks. I guess I'll just go back to my previous mission of collecting intel in UA until I get further info from Tomura. I just hope my classmates don't remember me to well...

Wait...ohh no. That can only mean the heros found me and "saved" me. Ugh what a pain, guess I'll just have to play along.

"All Might I was so scared!" I tried to say all timid and frail like.

"I know but your safe now boy, don't you worry I won't let them take you again."

"I know you'll keep me safe, where's todoroki and ochaco, I would love to see them!" I said all cheerfully before I noticed I was tied to the bed. "Ermm why am I tied up all Might?"

"Oh my I'm so sorry midoryia I'll untie you at once, and go get a few class mates to come visit you."

"Your Soo helpful." Being happy to hero's was something so alien to me but I'm good at putting on a show I guess. As the knots got looser I grinned still trying to keep up the act until Tomura recuses me.

"Be back in a flash."

"See ya" I almosted gagged at what I just said to a hero. Tomura would kill me if he herd me right now.

After about 15 minutes 5 people showed up to great me Ochaco, Ilda, todoroki, kirishima, and bakugou.

Why do I feel so mad at bakugou? It's being ages since I've seen him in middle school. He's the reason I was able to join lov so why do I feel so much anger towards him.

"Ill wait in the hall." Said All Might.

I guess it's because My worst memories were with him but I have to put up with this for just a little longer.

"Hey guys" I looked up to great them and, they stood there staring at my eyes.

I wonder why?

"Heeey deku" ochaco said finally taking her gaze off of me.

I guess they do remember me from that mission. This'll make things easier for me since I don't have to earn their trust.

"Yeah hi deku" everyone said except for bakugou who wouldn't stop looking at me.

"How are you doing?" Iida said waving his stiff arms like a robot.

"I'm doing great now that I'm away from those horrible villians, can you believe they tried to turn me into one of them?"

"No I can't" kirishima said " your so manly for making it away unscathed."

"Thanks kirishima but I wasn't completely untouched" I got up accidentally showing them how my new height.

They started to stare again. I hate staring.

"You see" I said as I took off my shirt.
Ururaka closed her eyes blushing untill I was done." I don't remember much but I left with these bruises all over my body."

Everyone gasped at my black and blue back that was finally starting to heal as I regained my strength.

"Oh my G-gosh deku, I'm sooo sorry" ochaco said with tears in her eyes.

Ill just make them feel sorry for me to add some wood to the fire. I think to myself smirking at how easy it is to fool hero's.

"It's alright the nurse gave me pain killers" I said as I put my shirt back on, to hide the rapid healing that was about to happen.

Bakugou glared at me knowing that it wasn't the villians that did this to me it was him.

"The nurse said I'll be back in class tommorow, but I need my rest I'll answer more questions later ok?"

"Alright" everyone replied as they left the room one by one bakugou last.

I hate this

"Was it just me or where deku's eyes red?" Ochaco asked the group while walking back to class .

"They definitely were, kinda suspicious after hanging with a bunch of villians for a so long." Todoroki answered.

"Not to mention that he was much taller." IIda adds in.

"I don't know guys, I mean he would never be one of them, we should just trust him." Kirishima said confidently.

"Your right " they all agreed except for bakugou, who new something was wrong.

"How are we supposed to get him back?" Tomura was yelling at kiroguiri.

They were at a new location they had just in case there old one got discovered.

"I don't know, from here I can not warp that far without the exact coordinates."kiroguiri answered nervously.

"Oh no OH NO...what is the boss ganna say about us loosing our Creation!?, We're is the boss any way??" Tomura asked relived the boss wasn't with them.

"He teleported himself to a safe location for now." Kiroguiri answered also relived that the boss wasn't here.

"Fine we'll go up to the school and go through every room until we find him." Dabi said in a chill tone.

"Are you insane the world's greatest heros are there, we would be cought in less than two seconds of entering!!" kiroguiri exclaimed.

"I'm not afraid of some big bad heros" Dabi said mockingly.

" You will be" Tomura said also mockingly.

"Hey fighting isn't going to get my lovely Izu back is it? We need a plan." Toga chimed in.

Everyone agrees with toga and after a few minutes the came to a master plan

"Don't worry izuku we will get you back." Tomura thought to himself.