part 3

Deku kept screaming for over 15 minutes, grasping his head like it was about to explode, he didn't realize that getting a quirk would hurt so much after getting ofa didn't cause him any pain (except you know the broken bones)

"Take it like a man." Dabi spoke from the dark corner.

Deku turned to him, showing his glowing read eyes that made Dabi tremble with fear.

He imedetally shut up as deku continued his screaming, but this time a little less loud.

Everyone in the room watched him, not knowing if it would ever stop.

The screaming finally came to an end after another 10 minutes. Deku got up, still a bit dizzy but didn't want to look weak in front of the boss.

"What quirk did you give me exactly?" Deku asked him. His voice raspy and worn from yelling.

His eyes had turned a blood red and he had grown taller during the screaming period.

"See for you self" afo said pointing infront of him.

Deku turned around to see all the knifes that were in the bar floating...

"? ...What is this my doing?!!" Deku said all exited and pure nothing like he was before to Dabi.

"Yes Izuku I gave you not only one but two different quirks that I felt suited you. The first one is telekinesis." He gestured to the knifes behind me as proof.

"What really that's Soo cool!!thank you oh my gosh thank you.." deku controlled the knifes and set them back down not wanting to hurt any of his friends.

"The second -".. deku was stabbed in the back by toga before afo could finish his sentence.

"TOGA....you were supposed to wait" Tomura said with and angry tone.

"Sorry I got excited, I finally got to stab my precious izu." She squealed pushing he knife in further.

Deku was lying on the floor bleeding out as toga started pulling the knife from deep in his back.

"Why'd you do that for!! That hurt damnit" Deku was furious.

"Ehhm as I was saying...the second is one of the most rare quirks that took me a wile to find... The ability to heal yourself and others"

"What?" Before toga couldn't even pull out the knife, deku's wound started healing with the knife in it

"Guess this'll hurt even more than I was hoping for! Yay!!" toga said as she riped the knife out of the newly closed wound. The deep gash would have needed stiches and weeks in the hospital but It healed in the blink of any eye no pain.

" AHHHHH stop doing that toga!!" Deku said "get off of me".

"From now on deku is the name of a villian" Tomura looked at deku in the eyes while saying this.

"Wasn't it always?" Deku said confused.

"Ermm yeah just..." Tomura looked away not able to come up with a response. "Anyway....let's go to the training room I'll teach you how to better use your quirks."

Deku followed Tomura down a hallway to the training room.

I'm unstoppable.. I could beat all the heros even All Might! deku thought to himself on the way to the training room.

Back at the school__________

Alarms were going off in the tech room were Aziwa was studying. All Might, Midnight, Nezu, and Aziwa all knew what this ment.

The kids thinking it was a fire drill went outside and waited while Aziwa investigated there one and only lead.

The alarm was warning the heros that a extream amount of energy was being realeased and absorbed in a run down bar at the edge of the city.

Aziwa imeadiatlly sent every hero he could to that location he also sent All Might. He hoped that his lost student laid safe and sound over there, but that huge realese of energy was more than any body could handle.

"What are they doing to him?"