part 6

Deku sat there in his bed for another hour before the nurse came back in to check on him.

"Hey how. Are you feeling?" She said in a soft tone, still sceptical about deku's state.

"I feel great! When will I be able to go back to the doorms?" I said lying through the my teeth, even though my bruises had heald I still had a headache from receiveing 2 quirks at once.

"Well let me look at your bruises and then I'll decide" she said as she walked over to me trying to get my shirt off.

I slapped her hands away without thinking.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at her before I realized, what I had done.

"?"

"Are you ok boy?" She said not really understanding what I just did.

"Yeah..." I nodded my head and left the room before she could yell for All Might.

"Come back!" She yelled from the room, I ignored her.

I can't let her see my bruises have healed.

I ran down the hallway using one hand to cover half of my face so that nobody would recognize me...it didn't work.

"Midoryia?" I heard a voice behind me call.

I used my telekinesis to to lift my feet off the ground not enough for any one to notice, but enough to make me go faster.

That's when it stopped working and I ended up falling on my face. I new exactly who was following me.

Aziwa

"Midoryia wait!" He yelled from a few feet behind me. Aziwa tried to pick me up.

How do all these heros know me so well?
I mean I was only in class for like what only a few days...

I turned around still holding my hand to my face but in a way that made me look crazy, My red eyes glowing like fresh blood.

Aziwa stepped back in terror before trying to help me up again.

"I-i was worried about you" he said
"Don't go running off it makes us think the worst." Aziwa said in a nervous tone I've never herd before.

"Mabey you should." I mubbled to myself,as I started walking again.

"Hey midoryia. Do you know why my quirk canceling worked on you even though you weren't using any visible quirks?" He asked knowing that I was floating or else he wouldn't have canceled my quirk.

He's smart
Be carful

"I don't really know, but I was running because..." I had to think of something quick or else he would get suspicious."ummm because I was so excited to go back to class."

Hopefully he'll buy it

"Ohh I didn't realize the nurse let you out, midnight is teaching the class right now have fun." He said in a dull tone, that made me think he was onto me.

As soon as he started walking away I ran again knowing the nurse was not far behind me.

Why do these hallways look so familiar?

I reached class 1-A not knowing really how I got there.

"Hey midnight." I said as I took a seat in an emty chair at the back of the class.

Why is everyone stairing?

"Deku.. that's not your seat." said Ochaco

Crap

"I must've forgotten." I said forgetting where my seat was in this class." Umm... We're is my seat?" I said scratching the back of my head, genuinely confused.