part 8

1 weak later

I woke up strapped to a table.

Crap now they know about me.

I opened my eyes to see a room filled with technology and a monitor that probly is use to keep track on my thoughts.

"DAMN HERO WIMPS!!COME FACE ME!!" I yelled wanting to get there attention.

The monitor let off a loud beeping sound

I kept looking around the room until I spotted a pencil on a the desk infront of the monitor.

My lucky day

A doctor walked in as Aziwa followed him

"ILL KILL YOU" I said as I tried to break free from my constraints as a distraction.

"Now Izuku calm down." The doctor said in what would be a soothing voice if I wasn't so angry.

"LET ME GO AND ILL THINK ABOUT IT!!!"

I moved the pecil off of the desk with my teliknisis, aziwa saw my movments and moved the doctor out of the way, but not in time.

The pencil landed in the doctor's shoulder, thanks to aziwa, but I was aiming for his heart.

"Crap I missed" I blurted upset I couldn't at least take out a doctor.

Blood dripped down the doctor's arm as Aziwa removed the screaming doctor from the room.

I glared at him

At villian base

"How how could I leave without Izuku fully being through the portal, I missed my only chance at getting him back!" Tomura yelled at kiroguiri

"It was my fault, I closed the portal to soon." kiroguiri said guilty.

"My wonderful, amazing, handsome,
Cool, sweet, yummy, Izu is gone forever!!" Toga said curled up in a ball.

Dabi left the bar without anyone noticing.

I can get him back, he said to himself as he made his way back to U.A.

At class 1-A dorms

"Ok someone tell me what the hell happened before!!!" Ururaka said wanting answers.

"I don't even know myself" said kamanari

"I mean was that even deku?" Mina said.

"Did deku become a villian?" Asked Todoroki.

" No! Deku would never become a villian, he risked his life to save Bakugou. Only a hero would do something like that!" Ururaka yelled to the class and they all silently nodded in agreement.

Everything stopped when bakugou walked into the room. Hands in his pockets he had visible bags under his eyes and haden't said a word to anyone the whole week.

"Heeey bakugou" sero said acuardly.

Bakugou walked into the kitchen got a water bottle and went back to his room.

"What's up with him" said Ochaco a little worried.

"He's upset he couldn't do any thing to save deku." Todoroki said blandly."It really hit him hard to hear that his rival was taken to save him, but to add that he's now a villian was even worse."

Every one sat here quietly not knowing what to say.

Back at the lab

"Ohh Aziwa come back I want to show you a cool trick I learned!"deku said while looking for something to stab Aziwa with.

Aziwa walked back into the room swiftly, first takeing anything that could be used as a weapon and removeing it from the room.

"Guess you learned your lesson." Deku said as Aziwa walked back in.

"What happened Izuku?"Aziwa said as he walked over to his student.

"What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?!"I started to menacly laugh, not answering the question.

I don't know what happened
My memory seams to be a bit restrained...

"I know they tortured you based on the bruises you had when we rescued you but, did they brainwash you too?"he said knowing that a student so focused on being a hero would never turn so easily.

What the hell he thinks they tortured me....funny.

"Ha ha ha... First of all you didn't rescue me, I was safe and sound before you did what I would call kidnapping. Second of all I don't know why you heros keep calling me a friend or a hero, because as far as I know I've always being a villian. And third the bruises you though I got from being "tortured" they were from that bastard BAKU FUCKING HOE"

"What?"Aziwa said not sure he believed what he just herd.

"Yeah I know right a little surprising to hear that one of YOUR students is actually a bitch." Deku said enraged.

"Now please let me go so that I can go and kill him." said deku with no emotion in his voice, his red eyes glowing.

Aziwa ran out of the room knowing what had happened to his student, and went to go alert the principle.

That's when Dabi arrived at the lab door

"What's up broccoli?"

One hour prior

Dabi walked down the streets a hood over his head, making his way to U.A, were he knew Izuku was being held.

I got this

he said to himself as he approached the gates.

Dabi used his flames to propel himself above the gate and crashed into a window on the second floor. ( I honestly don't know if he can do that but let imagine he can;)

Unlucky for him out of any of the many rooms in the large building it had to be class 1-A's room.

He started running as he set fire to the room. But that didn't last for long when Todoroki put it out with his ice.

Cementoss was teaching that class and was no help against a fire user.

Luckily the kids had already gotten there hero licenses (including Todoroki).

The kids ran after him only to find a wall of fire that Todoroki tried to put out and turned it into a wall of ice, which was seemingly worse.

"What should we do?"asked Iida in a Stern tone.

That question was soon answered by a boom boom boom from the class.

Bakugou was using his explotions to propel himself forward at a amazing speed. Before he hit the ice wall he moved his hands infront of him melting it last second.

He ran after the villian not wanting him to take deku.

It was to late though. The villian had already disappeared from view and the students could not find him.

"Shit that was close!" Dabi said to himself hiding in the janitors closet.

He walked out when he herd the kids run to get more heros to help.

"I only have a few more minutes" Dabi said as he looked around the school for what he thought to be a holding cell.

As he walked to the basement thinking that would be the safest rout and also were Izuku was being held he saw Aziwa leave a room almost terrified, not noticing there was another person in the hallway.

"Bingo"

Dabi walked to the room before the door shut and saw Izuku strapped to a table.

"What's up broccoli?" He said almost happy to see Izuku.