part 18

*****Izuku POV****

"I need you to answer some questions for me midoryia. Ok?". The psychiatric doctor who sat infront of me spoke.

It had being another long week of people examining, and caring for me. I was put into a different facility that would test to see if I was ok to go back to school. Everyday the doctor would ask me the same questions.

"What is your full name?" He says to me in a gentle voice.

"Izuku midoryia."

"We're do you live?" The voice gradually getting rough and more normal.

"With my mom inko midoryia at an apartment complex in Japan." I said smiling brightly at him.

"Good. Now can you list the names of five people that were in your old schools class?

" Um.. well theres saskue, bijin, Sakura,...amaji., kante, and tomake." I said looking down at the floor.

"Have you had the urges to do anything lately? I-I mean anything?" He looked me directly in the eyes with a Stern tone finally making its aperance.

I wanted to tell him the truth. I wanted to tell him so badly that I have now established well....I guess two internal personalities. One urges me to hate everyone, it tells me what they did wronge,and just won't leave me alone. The other my normal self, or adleast what I though what my normal self. It tells me not to hurt anyone, it tells me how good everyone is. I really don't even know what my normal personality is anymore, and that scares me. Which side is the real me? I can't tell him the truth though, he will send me back to that horrible facility. I can't go back there. Ever.

"Well I.... Have have the urges to drink more water." I said laghing at myself. He chuckled to him self and left the room. When he walked back in I was surprised to see principle nezu accompany him.

"Hi mr.principle sir." I said in my usual nervious frantic, trying to straiten my shirt a little.

"Hello Izuku I came to talk to you." His high pitch voice echoing off the walls of the room."I wanted to tell you that you have passed all of our test, and you will be going back to school tomorrow."

" R-really!" I said standing up from the chair I sat on in excitement.

"Yes, but calm down I also wanted to apologize. We the heros are responsible for your capture and torture. You have every right to not go to this school anymore."

He didn't save you....kill him
The voice in my head called to me
He tried his best you should apologize
The other one said.
I ignored them both and continued to enjoy the moment.

"No no no you shouldn't be apologizing, it was a big mistake.Anyway it was a huge learning experience.We gained some of the leagues best men and information, on top of that since you saved me the school has gotten a lot of great publicity." I said doing and anime stlye bow before sitting back down.

"Thank you izuku. Just don't forget you were the one that was taken not anyone else. Now please go back to the dorms it's late and you have school tomorrow."

I humbly obeyed him and made the long walk over to the dorms from the 5th floor mental facility. The walk gave me time to think about everything that has happened till now. I happend to catch a glimpse of myself in the window. It was wierd. The only reason that I wasn't put in school sooner was because my left eye was still red. It was like a memento of all the crimes I committed while under that stupid serum. All the teachers after a while just assumed it was a side affect of my new quirk. Speaking of quirks I had to take a test and it was identified that I had 4.
1. A stock pile quirk (aka ofa)
2.Telekinesis
3. Healing (not regeneration)
4. Pain nullifier