part 9

********warning*********Slight gore

"Can you just untie me " I said surprised that I was recued that quickly. Also to see Dabi alone.

"Wheres the rest of the crew?"

"Ohh at base fighting over which one of them is to blame for loosing there "Precious Izuku"" Dabi said in a voice that made him sound like a teen age girl

I laughed knowing that was the truth.

Dabi went over to the metal table I was on and started to take my restraints off, as fast as he could.

First my arms so I could help him then my chest, stomach , legs, feet and last but not least the magnet that they attached to me to keep me in place.

"There really scared of you" said Dabi with a smirk.

"I did almost kill alot of people in one punch." I said proud.

"Let's get out of here."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

Dabi went ahead as I stayed back to right a note to aziwa. I don't know what I wrote, I wasn't really thinking. All I knew was it was important. I then followed Dabi again.

As we ran upstairs and through the hallways we found our way to a group of pro heros still searching for Dabi.

"After you he said"

This'll be great practice

I walked up to the group of heros and unleashed my power.

Finally some fun

First I toyed with them, making them all float with my teliknisis. Then I went into the class room beside me and got a bunch of pencils.

"What are you going to do?" Asked one of the heros, worried

I didn't answer

I threw a pencil at one of the heros legs and herd a scream of pain.

Before I could continue I felt something hit my chest

A bullet?

I looked down to see blood spewing from my heart.

"I got him!" Said an excited hero.

Why don't I feel any pain?

"Hahahaha was that supposed to hurt?"

The heros looked confused and mortified at the boy who should be dead.

They floated there as I ripped the bullet from my chest, and the wound healed imeadiatlly with a light that was no longer green but red.

"Alright time to speed things up" the voice from behind me said impacient.

"Ugh I was just having a little fun!" I said all bratty.

Seeing blood on the ground got me riled up and my eyes once again glowed with a crimson red.

I took the rest of the pencils and threw one into each leg of every hero, so they could not follow me.

A pain hit my heart

Why did  my heart hurt when I did that?

"Let's go" I said with a sigh.

We ran to the entrance were bakugou was waiting for me.

"Stupid useless DEKU you can't even get being a hero right." I herd him shout as he came at me.

"Not this time katsuki, your not strong enough"

"Did you just call me kats-"

Before he finished his sentence I did something a little evil.

I walked right past him as I used my teliknisis to push him away with the movement of one finger. He ended up in a crater on the other side of the school . Unconscious.

I immediately got another pain in my heart like before.

Why does it hurt me to hurt heros?
How did I know about Aziwa's quirk?
How do all these people know me so well?
Why do I feel so much hate twords bakuguo?

All the questions had still yet to be answered as I jumped over the U.A  gate infront of me, no one there brave enough to stop me.

         At villian base

"Tomura stop for a second" kiroguiri said in a worried tone.

"What?"

"Wheres Dabi?"

After another hour of fighting the villians realized that Dabi was no longer at the bar.

"That SHIT HEAD!! He went to go get Izuku didn't he."

Tomura stopped when he herd a beeping noise coming from the tracker divice.

"No he didn't." Tomura said in disbelief.

The tracker was notifying them that Izuku was out of the schools boundaries.

"Well kiroguiri go collect him."

Kiroguiri did as Tomura said and opens a warp gate to the school entrance.

Shigaraki walked through grabbed Izuku by the arm and pulled him into the portal. Dabi followed and the portal closed just before the student from 1-A arrived and saw there friend being pulled in.

Izuku smiled at them and was gone just like that.