part 11

I woke up on a concrete bed in what looked to be a basement. My head was pounding and my neck was killing me.

Not again

Where am I now?

I got off the bed to look around but almost fell to the ground from dizziness. My hand landed on a emty vile that you could still see weird green liquid in on the table next to me, that I used to catch my fall.

What is this?

I picked it up and read the label.

CTXX mind altering 4581

Huh..wonder what they would use a mind altering syrum for, and what unlucky person it was used on.

I pushed myself away from the table to the door holding onto it. I walked down a dark narrow hallway my hand staying on the wall to help keep me up.

I need water.

I tried to look for a sink hoping water would cure my dizziness, but no matter which room I looked in. I could not find a single water source.

What am I going to do now?

After walking for 5 minutes I reached the front of the bar. It looks kinda different than before.

What if I went and got water outside?

Shigaraki would kill me but he would understand my causes....right?

I took a black hoodie from off of a cought rack and lifted the hood around my face so no one could see my face.

I walked out of the bar that seemed to be emty and made my way down the alley it was connected to, still holding onto the wall.

Water...water..I Need WATER!

Where can I find water?!!

I didn't know why I was so thirsty, but it hurt me that I didn't have water. I felt a pain through my whole body from the dehydration.

Mabey a drawback from my healing quirk?

I will tell shigaraki about it when I get back

I almost fell onto the side walk when I reached the end of the alley wall, nocking into a group of people that just glared at me and kept going on with there day.

Except one.

A little kid that looked to be 10 or 11 with a red hat that had horns attached to it.

The kid wouldn't stop looking at me after the crowd of people I nocked into already moved a block away.

"What's your problem kid?" I spoke in a low raspy tone due to the lack of hydration.

"i-Izuku? IZUKU!"

"Hi Izuku" a smile spread across his face as he ran and gave me a hug.

"Hi...k...k-ot....k-k-o-ta?"

The hug he gave me made me feel warm, like a having a cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day.

"Izuku I came here because Principle Nedzu asked me to, but I can't find UA high school do you know where it is? I mean you do go there." Kota said smiling so inoccently at me.

What's U-A?

"No get off me" Kota stopped hugging me looking confused by my words. Before he had the chance to ask me and more question I walked away. Back into the crowd.

"Wait!" I could hear kota call out but i was already lost again in the traffic of the city.

I walked away from Kota I think his name was trying to find what felt like gold to me at this point