Holding his hard dick and excited eyes, Luna licks the bottom of him from base to tip with her wide, sopping tongue. Keeping his eyes in place with her antagonizing blue, Colson groans out. She gives him a wicked smile and a devious look before she lightly squeezes his cock and sinks her teeth into the meat of his thigh. Hard but not too hard.

"Ahh!! You fucking bitch!" He jerks back; laughing loudly while grabbing her. Colson carefully lifts Luna's body and flips her onto her back. "I'm gonna fuck you up!" He claims as she giggles.

Easily holding her down with one large hand planted in the middle of her chest by a long arm; Colson slips his tongue up through the warm folds of Luna's pussy. He makes her body jerk from his firm yet gentle touch. Tasting peaches, he smiles before biting her back on her thigh.

"Motherfucker!!" Luna shrieks.

Colson holds her tight as he throws both of her legs over his shoulders; coming back up to her face, he pressing his tongue into her mouth. Aggressively kissing her as he holds her down. Enjoying his dominance, Luna finds his cock with her hands. Grabbing it, she shifts her hips as she guides him inside. Pulling his blonde hair back, making him groan out as he fucks her.

"Jesus FUCKING Christ, Loons!!" Colson growls into her ear as he pulls out of her grasp to gnaw on her neck.

Luna claws the tops his arms, keeping her left leg straight. Her right leg grips his neck, the curve of her foot resting perfectly on the back of his head. It's placement driving him wild and deeper into her. Colson and Luna buck against each other fiercely as their teeth nip and hands grab at each other's bodies.

"Fuck. Oh, Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUUUUCK MEEEE!!!" Luna cries out as Colson happily follows directions and makes them both cum.

Dropping her legs from his shoulders, Colson stays tucked safely inside her warmth until he almost dozes off. Kissing Luna gently on the mouth he shifts out of her. Laying on her right collarbone he can see the bandage from her gunshot wound.

"Fuck." His stomach churns as he looks in the other direction, hating everything about it.

"Do you need a dress?" Colson pops his head up after a moment.

"A dress?" Luna asks confused.

"Yeah... For the wedding. Shit. I guess you need two, hunh?" He moves off of her to lay on his side.

"Awww." Luna kisses his sweet lips. "Yeah... I uh, I don't know yet. I have a some ideas of what I want... But... I don't know... You?" She asks.

They haven't made any solid plans regarding either event. The only thing in place is their word, a twisted guitar string, an already scheduled festival and an almost dual residency for one of them. All with the idea of being legally married sometime next month.

"Don't you dress me?" Colson honestly asks her.

"Are you fucking five?" Luna shoots back at him with a gnarly glance. "Wait... Am I supposed to dress you?" She hesitates; giving him a different, now terrified look. Colson erupts into laughter from her response. Luna sighs with a light chuckle at the realization that neither of them know what the fuck they're doing while they agree that they're a hot mess. "We need help." Luna admits. "At least for after TownHall. We can wing EstFest."

Colson agrees with her again as he kisses her neck and wraps himself around her. They want to have a gathering afterwards at The Cleveland House for those who are invited to the small ceremony. Nuzzling into Luna's messy hair, he takes in her scent with a deep, content sigh.