💚 He's Quite Cute💙

Comincia dall'inizio

Harry chuckles before raising his index finger and pointing it at the boy, who nods as a sign to continue. Then Harry takes his index and middle finger, bending them both, he brushes the back of the fingers under his chin and smiles brightly at the pretty boy, who tilts his head in confusion.

The train starts moving and the pretty boy's eyes widen in panic as he didn't know what Harry signed. The latter just chuckles before winking and waving a bye at the pretty and pretty confused boy.

Harry looks back at Liam who is already looking at him with his eyebrows raised in amusement and Harry blushes.

"Who was he?" He asks, narrowing his eyes.

"Um.. Pretty boy." Harry blushes harder.

"Wha- you don't know him or his name, do you?" Liam asks in disbelief and when Harry keeps quiet his eyes widens. "Harry! What are you doing?" He glares at the boy.

"I- it's nothing. I just see him everyday so.. sometimes we just smile and wave.." Harry stutters and bites his lip, feeling small under the hard gaze.

"Yeah, sure! And sign him that he's cute. Sure, it's nothing." Liam crossed his arms over his chest and Harry mentally face palms.

Of course Liam would know what Harry signed, they learnt the sign language together so that they could interact with Waliyha, Zayn's sister, who can't talk to kids around her or at school because of her being deaf. She was born deaf so she doesn't know how to talk either considering she has never heard anyone speak. She knows all the words and their meanings though, even if she can't pronounce them. They were in primary school when they noticed that the girl had no friends to hang around with, because of her inability to hear. So they had begged Zayn to teach them sign language in order to converse with Waliyha and be her friends.

"It's not like he knows what I signed." Harry tries reasoning to which Liam just shakes his head in disappointment before putting his headphones on. "Now, don't you dare ignore me, Payno! Are you serious?! That's ridiculous! You're gonna ignore me because I want to make friends with someone?! Fine then, asshole!" Harry huffs and looks out of the window at the passing trees.

After a while, he feels Liam's head on his shoulder. He looks down at the boy who pats Harry's knee. "It's okay, he really is pretty and quite cute anyway." Harry smiles at his friend and continues watching the passing trees until Liam speaks again. "But I hope you do know that something like this never lasts." And Harry's smile fades.

___________

The next day, Liam bunks again, leaving Harry to suffer another lonely day. He just goes around the college like a machine, from one class to another as the bell rings everytime, wearing a black t-shirt with the caption 'Sorry I'm late My alarm didn't go off because I didn't set it because I don't want to be here'  and a black, ripped skinny jeans along with a blue bandana which reminds him of the pretty boy's eyes.

He has the bottom of his jeans cuffed, exposing his ankles and the ends of the sleeves of his t-shirt rolled up, showing off his biceps

He has the bottom of his jeans cuffed, exposing his ankles and the ends of the sleeves of his t-shirt rolled up, showing off his biceps. Some random girls had commented on his t-shirt and he had just shrugged at them. He likes wearing shirts that have funny or sassy captions printed on them.

It's during lunch that his friend, Nick, asks him out on a date... yet again, but Harry just politely declines.. like always. Other than that, there's no highlight for the day. That is, until his train arrives at wilmslow station while traveling back home.

Harry kind of zones out, thinking about doing over time at the bakery, so he isn't looking out at the platform until the train has halted. When he realises, he whips his head up to look out of the window only to see the pretty boy already looking at him with a tiny smile on his face. Harry smiles back with a wave and the smaller boy full on beams at him, like sunshine. The sun! Harry thinks.

Pretty boy is wearing a short.. really short, denim shorts with some Marvel prints on one leg along with a white tee with a Sebastian Stan quote on it. He looks extremely hot with his thick, delicious thighs full on display.

He has a sketch book placed on the bench beside him, indicating that had been drawing before the train arrived

He has a sketch book placed on the bench beside him, indicating that had been drawing before the train arrived. Harry absolutely loves arts and crafts, though he can't even draw a heart without making it look like a butt and can't fold a paper into a figure without tearing it.

Harry points at the boy's shorts, to which the pretty boy gives a confused look before pinching at the fabric of his tee questioningly. Harry shakes his head and points lower, the pretty boy pats his shorts with the same questioning look and Harry nods. The taller boy points at his shorts once again and does the same action of brushing two fingers under his chin with a teasing smile. He doesn't know what that means he thinks.

The pretty boy smirks before bringing his fingers up to his lips and then moving them forward in Harry's direction (in a flying kiss manner but without actually kissing the fingers), which the taller boy knows as a sign for 'Thank you'. Then the blue-eyed boy points at Harry before brushing his index and middle finger under his chin just like Harry did.

Harry's eyes widens and the pretty boy just looks down blushing, before waving at Harry and mouthing a 'bye'. That's when the latter realises that the train has already started moving.

Harry still keeps looking out of the window with his eyes and mouth wide open, even when he can see nothing but trees. Fuck! He said I'm cute! He internally squeals.

Moments later, when he is back to normal, he looks back inside the train to see a little girl sitting across from him, staring at him with a knowing smile.

The girls mother, who was sitting beside her, signs to the little girl to take a nap as it will take time for their station to arrive and the girl nods before laying her little head on the window and winking teasingly at Harry before closing her eyes.

The latter just shakes his head smiling and looks out of the window dreamily.

I'm in deep..

____________________

Hiya!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Q: How old are you?

MA: 19, as of 2020 (I would say 2021 since Sir Sabestian Stan said it's 2021 but don't wanna confuse the non Marvel stans )

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️