6 - Scarlett

Scarlett's POV:

I didn't know if what he said was a dream or if it was actually real. God knows I have been dreaming of this moment happening every day for the past 2 years but a dream is all it had ever been. This morning when I woke though, things were different, the bed was warm, really warm, my body was pressed tightly against Carson's hard chest, his arm firmly holding my waist as he slept. I tried as gracefully as I could to turn in his arms without waking, though by the time I struggled through it I was met with a smirk on his face, his eyes still closed.

"Your stealth mode needs work sweetheart" His morning voice was so sexy, a deep and husky tone that had me practically drooling,

"Shut up" He opened his eyes, breathing deeply as his eyes met mine, "What time is Loges coming back" I spoke trying to keep my voice soft,

"I told your parents we would drive up this afternoon and get him, not that they minded - hell I think they were disappointed I only asked them to have him for one night"

"Yeah, they don't get many sleep overs - I like him close to me when you are away and you like him home with you when you are here so they don't get a lot of time with him"

"Maybe once I am home all the time, we can set something up on a regular basis"

"Really" I spoke, smiling at my delicious husband "Why would we do that?"

"Oh you know, maybe we could have some Mummy Daddy alone time"

"Ah I see, and what would we do in this Mummy Daddy alone time?"

"Would you like an example?"

"Yes, I think that sounds like a great idea"

He pushed the blankets back, rolling us over so his naked body was covering mine he kissed me, I whimpered as he pulled his lips from mine, but moaned when they attached to my neck, nipping, licking and sucking his way down my neck and over my collarbone, along my breasts where he stopped, pulling my nipple into his mouth he bit softly causing it to harden before he sucked it into his warm mouth, moving to the other side to give it the same attention, slowly continuing his trail down my stomach kissing, licking, sucking and the occasional biting which had me panting for more, he ever so slower moved himself lower but avoided the area I wanted him the most, pushing my legs apart and pinning my thighs to the bed with his massive hands, he kissed up the inside of both thighs, lifting his head to look at me, he smirked up at me before burying his face in my pussy. His warm wet tongue taking deliciously long licks up my centre, bringing moan after moan from my mouth. My body bucked off the bed when I felt his fingers enter me, his mouth covering my clit and sucking it gently. His elbows holding my thighs apart firmly to stop me from closing them as he fucked me with his tongue and his fingers.

"Cage, Fuck babe don't stop"

His growl vibrated through my entire body as he continued this bliss on my body, his tongue working in time with his fingers working to give my body its release, my fingers were in his hair, both pulling it and pushing him further into me at the same time.

"Cage, I'm gonna cum, aghhhhh"

He growled again, pulling his fingers out and inserting his tongue inside me, pushing it in and out as he fucked me with it till I came, taking his time to clean me completely before kissing his way back up my body. The connection of his lips against my now sensitive skin sending small shocks through my body. He kissed my forehead,

"I'm going to shower babe, than I'll organise breakfast ok"

I couldn't respond to him which earned me a laugh from him, blissfully I laid in bed thinking about how much I was going to love this Mummy Daddy time. By the time my brain resumed its normal function I heard the shower running, wanting to make sure Cage got his own release, I made my way to the bathroom, picking up the towel off the rack and opening the shower door, I said nothing as I threw the towel on the floor and fell to my knees.