37 - Jax

Everything in me stopped the moment she pressed her lips against mine. Suddenly life was right again and the pit I had buried myself deep within was now so far below me you would almost need a set of binoculars to see it.
Of course the kiss wasn't enough and though she started it I wasn't going to let her stop it. Before she had a chance to pull away I grabbed ahold of her, my hands weaving around her body and holding the small of her back, pushing her hard against me. She tasted like everything good that I'd ever had in my life, past, present and future.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth, tasting her, I knew she was just as lost in the moment as I was when her fingers tightened around the back of my neck. This moment was ours and fuck I could kiss her forever, I moved my mouth down her neck, tracing my tongue over her skin, my fingers dipped under her shirt landing on her warm skin fisting her shirt in my hands I dragged it up, past her delicious chest and finally over her head.
Her eyes locked with mine and I rubbed my hands up and down the full length of her arms, once, twice then slid them behind her back and toyed with the clasp of her black lace bra.

"Tell me to stop Scar" my voice was low, you could hear the desire in my words and I knew what she wanted by the shaky breath she took, closing her eyes just for a moment before meeting mine again, she shook her head, giving me that shy smile that I had loved as long as I could remember.

"I don't want you to stop Jax, I just want"

She paused, her eyes filling with tears almost breaking me,

"Anything baby, I'll give you anything you want. Just tell me"

"You, I just want you"

"I fucking love you, you know that Scarlett right?"

"I know, I love you too Jackson"

Any resolve I had was gone, any chance of me stopping this from going any further vanished. I snapped the clasp of her bra, the black tights she was wearing followed soon after then she was in my arms as I carried her to the bedroom and placed her down onto the bed, I greedily ran my eyes all over every single part of her body, the lacy black panties which matched the bra she had worn covered barely anything. It had been along time since I'd had Scarlett like this in front of me and she was every bit the fantasy I had kept locked away - shit I think she was even sexier now than she had ever been.

"Fuck me Scar, you are so god damn sexy" I didn't take my eyes off her as I pushed my sweatpants to the floor and covered her gorgeous body with mine my lips claiming hers in a brutal, punishing kiss as I felt her body underneath me for the first time in 15 years.
My hand skimmed her body, my mouth giving attention to her heaving breasts and sucking her hard pink nipples into my mouth, my fingers traced over the soft skin of her hips before dipping inside her black panties, I growled - yes fucking growled when I touched her soaked cunt, stroking her a few times before shoving 2 fingers straight inside her.

"Oh my, Jax" Scarlett moaned beneath me, I made sure I could see her gorgeous face before I pressed my thumb against her clit, her body writhing underneath me, her back arched off the bed, head thrown back,
I set my motion, two fingers in and out up and over her clit and then sinking back inside, I kissed her
jaw, nibbled on her ear lobe and sucked her neck,

"Scar" I whispered in her ear "I need to be inside
you, now"

"Yes, Jax. Oh please. Take me, make me yours"

I pulled my hand back, lifting myself up to my knees - sitting back enough I could remove the final barrier
between us.
I fell in love with her even more when I saw the way she was staring at me, I could feel it - I could feel how much she loved me, I could feel how much she wanted, how much she needed me - I knew because I was sure it was the same look I was giving her.

I took my cock in my hand, hard, thick and leaking pre cum, lined it up with her centre and sank all the way home in one hard thrust. Her warmth surrounding me as I pushed into her, her legs automatically wrapping around my waist, her hands clutching onto my back so hard - as if she was trying to keep me with her, I pulled back and pushed in slowly, again and again, her wetness making it easy to slide back and forth, my lips met hers our tongues danced, our foreheads pressed together.

"I don't need to make you mine baby, you've always belonged to me Scarlett"

She pushed me back slightly, her hands holding either side of my neck,

"I'm yours Jackson, now love me like you own me"

I smiled at her softly, placing a sweet kiss to her mouth before pulling back, withdrawing from her completely I stood off the bed, took her ankles in my hands and pulled her body to the edge, bending her knees and spreading her legs as wide as I could before I slammed back inside her,

"Of shit Jackson, FUCK "

"That's it baby, let me hear you"

I fucked her they way I knew she wanted, I fucked her the way she needed, I pounded into her, her tits bouncing every time I pushed into her until she put her hands on them - pinching her own nipples, the vision in front of me it drove me even wilder and I pushed my body harder against hers, she screamed my name, she cried out and cussed until she fell apart underneath me, her warm, wet heat clamping down around my cock as she came, her body still trembling as I crashed down onto her, pumping in a few quick thrusts before I felt that rush speed down my cock, my cum filling her insides.
I stayed were I was, not wanting the moment to end just yet. Our racing hearts beating against each other as our naked chests pressed together, her soft hands stroked softly up and down my back, and even though my sweat covered forehead was placed against hers she just smiled at me.

This was our moment and I knew I was ready to start this fight again. This right here was what I wanted, and right now in this moment I was certain it was well within my reach.