44 - Carson

I consider myself a pretty patient man, but these past several weeks have been slowly eating away at me.
It has been almost two months since the accident and Scarlett's recovery had been amazing. The bruising and cuts were almost non existent now - her ribs though still tender were not causing her the amount of pain they had been, the deep gash on her face was starting to fade and there had been no mention from her about whether she wanted to go ahead with the cosmetic surgery or not.
Her leg was still in a cast and would be for a long while yet though with her ribs healing she was able
to move around on crutches for short periods of time.
Our family as always had been amazing, every one of us pulled together to make sure I could be with her as much as possible, I hadn't missed one nurses visit or follow up doctors appointment and I was going to make sure I was available for every rehabilitation and physiotherapy session once she got that plaster off.

I was pissed at myself that the one day shit had gone down at the gym was the day he had showed up - that fucking asshole had the nerve to step foot in my house. I knew he had said his goodbyes to her and I had confirmed everything he had told her with Seb - I knew for certain he was gone and as far as I was aware - no one knew where, Seb did tell me the day Jackson left he had stopped by and given Seb a letter addressed to Mya with strict instructions that it was only to be given to her if and when she was ready to talk to him.
I also knew my daughter and I knew there would come a day she would be ready for that - and I needed to be ready for that day too.

Not one part of this was the reason I was struggling though - the reason more due to me being a territorial shit and having an aching need to be able to reclaim what was mine - what belonged to me.

It was kind of late by the time I had finished up down stairs - with the amount of people living in our house at the moment there was always something that needed cleaning or sorting - My parents had been amazing in taking care of most of this stuff though.

Still I was happily surprised to see Scarlett was still awake when I finally made it to the bedroom. Sitting up with her back pressed against the headboard - her broken leg elevated on several pillows, the short black silk night gown she was wearing exposed her shapely legs, her dark hair was piled on top of her head. She was still so fucking gorgeous and she was so fucking mine.
This - right here right now was what I craved - the thought that Jackson was the last man to be inside of her drove me wild and I needed to stake my claim - call me whatever names you want to but until you have any real understanding of what this is like to go through than keep your opinions to yourself.
I crawled over her, straddling her waist, I stayed upright on my knees to ensure none of my weight was on her, I smirked at her - running my fingers along the outside of her thighs, dragging up the silk nighty as I went and pulling it over her head.
I growled - yes growled at the sight of her bare breasts before me, lowering my head and capturing her mouth in a kiss which was anything but soft and sweet, I cupped her gorgeous tits in my hands - running my thumbs over her nipples - my cock straining in my sweatpants - begging me to set him free.

"Cage" she moaned, her eyes closed, head thrown back - pushing her tits further into my hands.

"Lettie" I shuffled my body down, still mindful to keep the weight off her I attacked her neck and shoulders with kisses, talking to her as I went,

"I won't hurt you Lettie, but I want you, I fucking need you, I need to feel you wrapped around me, I need to know you belong to me"

I wrapped my lips around one of her hard, pink buds and pulled it between my teeth, sucking and biting. Her hands fisted my hair, her breathing shallow as she panted, her body trembling beneath mine.

"Yes Cage, make me yours baby, show me I'm yours, only yours"

I kissed her again, softly this time - sucking her tongue before standing up and stripping the clothing from my body. Even now that we were older I loved the way her eyes would trail every inch of me. I loved that they would catch on the tattoo marking my chest with our children's names and I loved how her breath would always catch in her throat when she saw her name carved into my skin for eternity.

I grabbed some extra pillows and tossed them on the bed, kneeling alongside her again I took myself in my hand, slowly stroking my rock hard dick as I watched her,

"I may or may not have given this a lot of fucking thought Lettie"

"Tell me" she moaned, her eyes focused on the sight of me pleasuring myself.

"I thought about how we could do this without hurting you"

I bent down and kissed her lips, trailing across her mouth with my tongue.

"I dreamed about doing you reverse cowgirl style, where I could hold your hips down while I thrust my big hard dick into your right little pussy"

This time I moved so I was laying down on my side, facing her, watching her as I trailed my fingers over her soft skin, between her parted thighs and over her dripping wet core.

"I thought about just burying my face between your thighs and eating you out until you begged me to stop then coming down your throat, over your lips and chest - marking you as mine"

I pushed two fingers inside her, her warmth sucking me in and squaring around me,

"God Cage, I need you"

I stopped, pulled my fingers from inside her and brought her face to meet mine,

"Tell me again?" I whispered.

"I need you Cage" she blinked at me, tears filling her gorgeous blue eyes.

Our lips met again and as slowly and gently as I could I turned pulled her body lower against the mattress, turning her to her side and propping her broken leg up with as many pillows as I could, I could fit against her in this position. It was kind of awkward but it also allowed us to be face to face and it gave her the option of using me as a resting pole for her leg if she needed it.

"More than anything" I told her as I slowly pushed my way inside her, her wetness and warmth enveloping my cock. "I thought about how I can look into your beautiful eyes as we did this, I thought about how I needed to see your face when I was inside you, to feel your breath on me, to hear your words against my ear when you come all over my cock"

"I love you Carson, so much"

She buried her face against my chest, her tears that were now flowing dampening my bare chest, her body shaking as she cried,

"I'm so sorry Cage, I don't even know how to make this up to you"

I was inside her, buried to the hilt. The position was not the best and it had been awhile so I knew it wouldn't take much to push either of us over the edge, but this moment right now - it wasn't about fucking. This moment was everything I had been craving - a connection I needed, that we both needed and one that I had been craving.
Scarlett was mine, she belonged to me. Together we had built a family, we had created a life together.
Yes - we have both strayed, yes we had both hurt one another - none of it mattered, not anymore.
We both knew things had changed forever, never again would there be a back and forth, never again would anyone ever try and come between us.
It is just us now, the two of us together.

That night as I finally made love to my wife, as she clung to me so tightly, as she came - her juices squirting over my cock, as I unloaded inside of her, with our eyes connected - I knew, i could feel it, I could see it - and I knew she could too - this was our forever now, just us - Carson and Scarlett.