Chapter 31: Start Over

Comincia dall'inizio

A big smile appeared on your lips as his words remind you of what he said back then, that he wouldn't mind falling for you all over again. And right now, he's doing exactly like what he said.

"Deal!" You said in a cheerful tone.

He looked at you and smiled.

"By the way, are there any chances you could remember what had happen at all? Like if I were to bring you to all the places we went, would the memories slowly come back?" You asked out of curiosity.

"I think so, I am only forgetting what happened due to the shock I experienced. My brain was in a coma but it was controlled by another substance so at the same time, it wasn't in a coma. Because of this confusion, the brains of the Royals who used to be poisoned by Bist, will decide to delete what had happen, and that is why we would lose that part of our memory. However, if you exercise the memories, I believe it would come back if you could find something that would trigger the memories. Although it takes lots of efforts and the memories are probably distorted and not anywhere near perfect. It could be disturbing for some people as it could get mixed up with their dreams during that period of time they were poisoned by the Bist." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds reasonable enough." You nodded.

"Er...let's start with where we first met? Do you remember where it is?" Yoongi asked.

You bit your lips and cleared your throat.

"It was my bedroom." You looked away.

Yoongi's eyes widened due to the unexpected answer.

He then cleared his throat.
"L-Let's go, I guess."

|
|

As you were walking with Yoongi towards your bedroom, Jungkook then walked past you. You were about to say hi but it seemed like he didn't notice you were there, so you continued to enter the room with Yoongi following you from behind.

"We should also reenact what we did when we first met." Yoongi said firmly.

Your cheeks started turning red as you then coughed out loud.

"L-Let's not do that."

"Why? I feel like it'll be a good trigger to my brain though."

"But not that." You said shyly.

"Okay then how about our second time we saw each other. Let's reenact that instead."

You bit your lips.
"Maybe not that either."

"Then our third?"
You shook your head immediately.

Yoongi let out a deep breath.
"Then how am I supposed to get my memories back if you wouldn't let me reenact them with you. I understand that I might've done something inappropriate but I'm sure we were in that stage of not minding the things we did before I lost my memories. Just think of me as the person who you love and that I never lost my memories. It'll help you feel less uneasy."