Like a little brother

....
Friday
11.21
3rd pov

Everyone looked at both of them shocked.

There heads moved side to side taking glances at each of the two now known cousins.

Beomgyu continued to eat peacefully.
As he ate ,he casually offered some food to y/n with some chicken on his fork. Y/n took it eating it from the fork.

Y/n smiled as she chewed it and patted Beomgyu's head making Him annoyed because she didnt let him pat her head.

Jia finally came out of her shock and smiled awkwardly waiting for the rest to get out of their shock.

Y/n waved her hand infront of the boy to the right of her until he woke up making him conscious. He rubbed the back of his neck a bit embarrassed.

"So are you gonna Like introduce yourself next." Y/n said as she looked at the boy that was now aware of his surroundings.

"Oh, Hi ,im soobin" he said with a small smile. Every one now was out of the Daze and was now paying attention.

"Im Taehyun "said the guy next to soobin.

Across from him, Chung ha ,she smiled as she was about to introduce herself.
"Im Chung ha" she said as she waved at everyone at the table.

As she finished all our Gazes Landed on Jia. She was looking at the boy next to her instead of us.

"Jia" Chung ha said as she elbowed her.
Jia realized what everyone was gesturing her to do. Jia scrunched her nose.

"All of you already know my name, I literally introduced myself in the beginning " she said as she crossed her arms.

"But I didn't see" Chung ha said having a sly smile on her lips.

"Yeah I didn't see" y/n said as she put her elbows on the table with her palm under her chin.

"bUt I dIDn't sEe" Jia mocked both girls.

"Fine then ,who's next" y/n said just wanting to see jia annoyed anyways.

"Uhh, I'm Yeonjun" another boy said unsure of himself.

Y/n pov.

“ hello there i'm huening kai” on the left of me said the boy with a shy smile.

I smiled awkwardly not knowing what else to do after all the small introduction.

“Wait, so how did you barely like recognize each other. Didn't both of you know that the other was going to school here?” jia asked both of us as she looked at us with curiosity. Both of us looked at each other ,I scrunch my eyebrows.

“Weren't you in daegu?” I asked with a tone of realization. Beomgyu nodded his coconut head up and down as a yes.

“We just moved since my parents wanted me to go to
this highschool since there are lots of scholarships offered. “ he said shrugging.

Jia looked up from soobin’s food tray which she was stealing food from. “Oh
wow ,What career do you want to have?” she asked interested in the conversation.

Beomgyu bit the inside of his cheek as he was thinking. “Uhh i'm not sure just
having my options open.” he said as he munched on his rice. I smiled impressed that he at least had a goal to get a scholarship.

“HAY , DON'T YOU DARE CHEAT ON YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND WITH
FRESHMANS!” a loud voice said from the other side of the lunch room. All of us looked over to see the boys on the other side of the room with Hoseok standing up pointing a finger in my direction. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and rolled my
eyes.

“Uhh ignore that idiot, “ I said to the people at my table. They all slowly nodded their heads.

“Well I wouldn't ignore him if I was you” a voice suddenly whispered
in my ear. I widened my eyes and looked at my side to find my brother and my future husband.

"The fuck" i Chirped with surprise. Every one at the table turned their attention toward me to see the two boys next to me.

"Oh hey Hoseok just screamed to us about you from across the cafteria" Jia said not knowing what else to say.

Jungkook raised a eyebrow with a serious look. Yoongi just stood their looking at the people at the table until his gaze landed on Beomgyu.

He broke in to his smile as soon as his eyes landed on him. "Beomgyu! Since when are you here? " he asked as he walked to the side Beomgyu was at. As soon as yoongi was behind beomgyu he ruffled his hair.

"How come none of the both of you know that i was here?" Beomgyu said pouting as yoongi was still ruffling his hair.

I gasped as i saw the scene in front of me. "No way!" I said as i put a hand over my mouth.

"What?" Chung ha asked with confusión as she looked at the direction i was looking at not sure what it was.

"Beomgyu is still so cute!" I said as i wiped fake tears off my eyes. Chung ha squinted her eyes.

"You know what? He looks Like a puppy." She stated agreeing with me that the boy was cute.

A fake cough was heard from behind me. I turned and saw Jungkook again. "Why do you guys Keep forgetting me?" He asked in disbeilf.

"Your irrelevent" jia whisper-yelled as a Joke. He glared at her and she put her hands up in defeat.

"Sorry jungkook" i said apoligizing for everything. He sighed, before he spoke.

"I came to tell you that we may Leave before school ends to find the dress and tux for the wedding." He said a bit awkwardly.

I widened my eyes forgetting that we even had a wedding in about a week.

"whAt? But- i dont want to ..i want to be with baby beomgyu " i said as i looked over at the boy. Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"We havent seen eachother in a year and i want to catch up" i whined. Yoongi also nodded.

"Hay ,Jungkook, i think their whipped for Beomgyu if you havent noticed..." chung ha remarked.

"I mean he's Like a brother to us that we never had." I said as i squished his cheek. "Plus he's the only person that we could really play with and be normal with when we babysat Him as kids" i said Having a gentle smile.

"Yeah okay y/n its not that deep ,chill" yoongi said to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let mE be drAmatic ,stUpid" i said trying to match his voice. He sticked his middle finger up and so did i.

I huffed in annoyance. "Okay then ill go" i said not wanting yoongi at the table anymore.

"We Will be leaving at 1 and ill be taking us their ,our Mothers Will be their and meet us their. Got that" he said as looked at me making sure i got everything. I nodded and put a thumb up.

He nodded and gestured yoongi that they both will leave. Yoongi sighed as he took his hands away from Beomgyu's hair leaving it a mess.

"Geez ,leave it less messy next time!" Beomgyu complained as he brushed his hair with his fingers.

Tbc.....

(Rip lmao im updating again after months of hiatus hope i dont stop for the 4th time)