Extra Part

Extra Part (Smut)

Jeno woke up to the ringing alarm but the cute heavy sleeper in his chest did not move even from the loud noise the alarm was creating.

"Baby hyung. Are you not waking up?"
His warm smile softened Jaemin as soon as the older male woke up to his husband's morning voice.

"Jeno-ah~ Can you not go?" A small visible pout made Jeno to sunk down in guilt. His eyes wandered into the older's twinkles as if he was lost in the jar of stars and was not able to mouth a word due to his sincere guilt that has built in his heart.

Ever since he became a model, it was so rare to stay at home with Jaemin. He has been leaving Jaemin for constant oversea trips and yet again, he has to leave in the evening. He missed Jaemin's warmth, his cuddles, his shy kisses, and most importantly his cute affections on him. Jeno's brown eyes lightened a softer shade as his thick eyebrows shrinked along to make a visible frown.

Catching the change in the expression of his young husband, Jaemin internally cursed himself for making his boy felt bad. He did not intend to create a discomfort for Jeno. He just simply did not want Jeno's arms, that has become so build up during the months from hitting gym, to leave his waist. He simply wanted to bury his head upon the grown up man's chest just to listen to his heartbeats.

Not wanting to think anymore, Jaemin cuddled deeply into the embrace and Jeno pulled up the blankets over the older male's shoulders again. He planted some soft kisses on the brownish hair and nuzzled with his nose.

"Nono~ you have so many things to do today. First, you need to wash my face, brush my teeth, feed me, cuddle with me, kiss me and......hmm..what else?"

Jeno smiled until his crescent eyes appeared and lowered his neck a bit to get his lips touch on Jaemin's shoulders. He planted a soft kiss on the purple spot that has turned into a completely dark mark, in which he gave last night. He knew that the shoulder wasn't the only spot he marked down on Jaemin's body.

"You have until the evening to think about it, baby hyung. So do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?"

Multiple nods in his chest made Jeno itchy with the fluffy hair that were touching his bare skin.

Jeno left the warm sheets first. He put on his shorts that were loosely lying on the floor and slipped in it easily. The sparkles in Jaemin's eyes while watching Jeno's every actions were so adorable. He pulled up the blankets until he covered the nose and the cute wide eyes were the only things Jaemin left uncovered to peek on his husband's great body. Jeno knew that under the cover, his sweet husband would be keeping a cute smile. He was able to know by the way Jaemin's eyes lifted up into a smaller width as the length of the corners stretched out far, accompanied by the pretty long lashes that spreaded out freely into the air.

Jeno pulled the blanket his sweet husband was in but then realised that Jaemin wasn't just covered with the blanket. In fact, his whole body was actually in the roll of the sheets. Once Jeno pulled close to the edge of the bed, little Jaemin roll followed along with the strength he was pulling.

"Jeno~ah.. I can't walk. Can you pick me up?"

There was no where to which the young model boy could reject to that small pouty face. So he did as he was told. He lifted the body roll and gently let him rest on his arms. His feet motioned toward the bathroom for both of them to clean up.

Jeno plotted Jaemin on the cold marble sink gently. Since Jaemin's body was still wrapped up in the thick white blanket, Jeno wasn't worry about the coldness the sink would be giving out.

"Jeno-ah," Jeno curiosuly glanced up with a smile while pressing down the right amount of toothpaste on the brush. This made Jaemin to continue, "Y-you have grown up a lot."