=Avoid=

Ep 8: Avoid
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

knock knock~

In a speed of light, Jeno immediately stressed his muscles from his arms to support his body to get up.

Breathless Jaemin was also widely surprised and had been brought back to reality with a loud thud from the wooden door.

"Jaemin-hyung! Is that you in the room? ", a familiar sleepy voice asked. He didn't continue knocking but it seemed like the boy was leaning against the door to concentrate on his hearing.

Jeno glanced over to Jaemin who sat up on his bed with a red face, not daring to look up at Jeno. Reading the small face's embarrassment, Jeno hid his smile as he looked away. He looks so soft. Jeno thought as he walked to the door and slowly opened it. A pair of wide eyes greeted Jeno's dark and calm ones.

"J-Jeno hyung? You were in the room? Where is Jae-?" Poking out his index fingers to Jeno's chest, Bongshik loudly exclaimed his inner thoughts out. He suddenly turned to the bed's direction and saw Jaemin who was fixing his hair and clothes as he stood up against the bed.

"You...you two..um... did I just interrupt something?" Bongshik scratched his head messily as he observed Jaemin's head getting lower and lower the more he spoke.

"No!"   "Yes"

The two voices blurted out together. The deeper voice's owner turned his face to the softer and older boy who bit his lips and frowned his face cutely in embarrassment. Jeno smirked as he lifted his eyebrows since he was satisfied with the other's reaction.

"Go sleep! Let's give him his own space! Let's go. We have school, don't we?" Jeno rested his arms wrapped around the younger's neck and led out from the warm room. Bongshik followed Jeno's lead only because he wasn't able to resist Jeno's strength. He kept turning his head back repeatedly since he didn't get a chance to check the being of Jaemin's condition.

" 'night Bongshik"

The door in front of him shut softly. Not knowing what to do, Bongshik awkwardly cracked his fingers to let out bubble bursting noises.

" i guess I should go back to sleep"

With soft footsteps, the youngest boy left the second floor where his steps got further and further away from the two loudly beating hearts which shared the same rhythm as one another.

The boy is the dark room had his small smile on his face reminiscing a certain shyness of the older who looked extra soft and beautiful.

The other one in the white room kept touching his lips as if he couldn't believed what had happened if it was not for his swollen lips. 

With an identical smile on their faces, the two boys entered the dreamland where they could open up their minds without any egos and fears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you are telling me that Na Jaemin just departed?"

Jeno loudly asked, almost burning Bongshik's ears which were only centimeters away from Jeno's mouth.

Bongshik was pouring Jeno his hot beverage while he explained Jaemin's business schedule in China.

It was natural for Bongshik to eventually list Jaemin's schedules everytime Jaemin had a trip because Jeno never gave Jaemin a chance to inform himself.

And most of time, Jeno "pretended" to ignore and shrugged off any "extra" information about the older.

But now, ... to be more specific , after that night, Jaemin had been back at his avoiding-Jeno-as-if-his-life-depends-on-it game again.

"Hyung- you almost murdered my ears! Anyways, yeah! Jaemin hyung is not going to come back for almost two weeks. He did mention about my responsibilities for taking more care of you. He even told me that you often get sick in this type of weather and that I need to be extra careful with the food,your clothing and this house's temperature. So hyung, if you are sick, please tell me"

Jeno felt his excitement ran down his spine as he heard about certain someone being worried about him.
Well, he had not been able to see him or talk to him or even to feel his existance after that incident.

"What else?", Jeno sipped his lukewarm milkshake as he asked.

"Hmm? What? You mean Jaemin hyung?"

"Yea.. what else did he say about me?"

"Well.. You are gonna be mad but..", Bongshik hesitated, " ... He looked sad when he was about to leave because he was so worried of you. He had no choice. He didn't tell me to mention this to you but he is going to meet his parents in China"

His parents? The scary looking in-laws on the wedding day?

To give a background story,Jaemin's parents disapproved their marriage. Actually, there was only a handful amount of people who actually supported the wedding. His parents tried to avoid any interactions with Jaemin after the wedding and Jeno had never seen any family meet ups or conferences since he moved in.

Jeno tensed up and caught up with possible thoughts.

What if they tried to convince Na Jaemin to divorce me? Will he actually do that? He could..right? Wait.. that's not a bad thing to me..right?

Annoyed, Jeno left the breakfast table with a confused Bongshik on the side. He quickly set his pace to the car to drive away to school, where he hoped he thoughts would abandoned him for a while.

_________________________________________________________________________________

=================================
Sorry for the short chapter.