=My Pill=

EP 1: My Pill

Note: In this book, please regard Jeno to be younger than Jaemin. (Jeno is still the dom one*wink)
------------------------------------------
"jeno-ah! What are you trying to do again?"
I asked, all my nerves around my neck tensed over the whole situation while my brain was trying to process what was going on.

My hands were spread forward, arms being threw infront of myself, seemingly getting ready to terminate any motion for whatever was about to happen.

My lips were tighened into a single line - naturally forcing themselves to not even form a tiny gap.

"j-jeno, please step away from the knife. I'm sorry." I mumbled nervously as I noticed a single strand of Jeno's muscle slightly stressed up to create a motion. " Please! Don't hurt youself.. I'll do anything you want me to do. I will make it all work for you. So please, put away the knife from your neck"

I gasped in some air to fill in my lungs - not being able to inhale fully due to the uneven breathing that I adapted from my nervous nature.

An unstable smirk took over Jeno's lips. His eyes were hovered with anger,fury,hatred,broken, and overwhelmingly disgusted feelings.

Just a small muscle contraction on his lips was able to succeed a devastating pain to my already torn heart. I wanted to take a step closer to him, but a barrier was blockading my embraces for him. The reality; Lee Jeno will NEVER love me back for any possible reasons.

"Na Jaemin! Don't fucking think that I will fall into your filthy traps again." His smirk grew even wider, gritting his teeth not allowing himself to loosen abit. " You said you will do anything I want right?"

As fast as I could, I rapidly nodded my head, wiping away my tears caging my eye bags to stream down across my cheeks in no time.

"then set me free "

His words echoed in my ears. My brain not absorbing the words as if they were spoken in another foreign langauge I never expected to hear.

" divorce me And get out of my fucking life Na Jaemin for fuck's sake"

I stood there, like a deaf, unable to apprehend all the phrases forming in his throat blurted by his mouth.

His piercing stare brought me back to the current situation as I flinched in fear.

"E-except that J-jeno!"

I cried out to his face, willingly allowing myself to dissatisfy his needs. I expected him to punch me, hurt me, slap me, push me, kick me , scream right at my face or even step on me but he didn't. He did the thing I wanted the least.

He smiled at me. The smile my heart knelt down for. The smile my eyes were never tired of. The smile that made my lips curled upwards. The smile that heated my cheeks everytime I saw them.

"Then, i guess you will always be the selfish Na Jaemin I always know"

With that, he pulled the knife he held in his right hand towards his neck. My eyes widened at the unexpected decision and carried my heavy heart to stop his hand. The knife sunk into the skin,uncovering the red,thick liquid from the veins as they swelled ,  torn, then bursted.