=His lips=

Ep 7: His lips
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Every thing feels so warm and safe. My eyes aren't able to process what I'm seeing but my nose does. I could sense his breathing. The type of fantastic scent he gives off that contradicts the aura he chose to give out. That scent that could make me forget every other scents in the whole world. It is right in front of the tip of my nose that I feel surreal. It could be a dream, like always but please don't turn this into a fearful nightmare. I'm afraid I'm not strong enough to endure with the pain I'm having right now.

"Na Jaemin", a usual cold voice called out but Jaemin knew. He knew the slightest change from the deep voice that was calling out for him with a change of attitude. He didn't know what it was but he felt safe inside just  by hearing his name called out by his special someone.

"Hey.. Na Jaemin! Are you awake?"

Only then Jaemin's eyes functioned again to clear out all the blurry images he was seeing. His sweet husband's face was the first thing he saw as soon as he could see light again. He couldn't explain the feeling he felt inside but he knew he was relief and that all of his guards were down.

Jaemin smiled at Jeno, who widened his eyes with a small blush and wavered his eyes to anywhere except Jaemin's. Misinterpreting the blush as an anger, Jaemin rapidly released the tension in his muscles of the lips. He blinked away a few time trying not to be hurt.

"J-Jeno ah! I'm okay. Put me down"

Jaemin was carried a bridal style by his young husband who looked like he had no trouble carrying Jaemin around in this position. Jaemin woke up as soon as Jeno carried him into their house and he was completely back to his mind when Jeno stepped on the first layer of the wooden stairs.

"Don't speak!". Jeno ordered the older looking deep into his eyes, trying  not to scare him off but to make him obey.

Jaemin suddenly threw his arms around Jeno's neck to support himself up from Jeno's arms. He was trying to free himself.

"Na Jaemin! Don't move" Jeno said it again in a lower and deeper voice that sent chills to Jaemin's spine.

"Jeno-ah I can walk" Jaemin softly spoke bowing his head low because he knew Jeno would be giving him glares.

"If you move or say anything again, I'm going to do something to you" Jeno threatened since Jaemin kept moving around, trying to get away from his embrace.

Jeno slowly climbed the stairs and stopped in front of Jaemin's room.

"open". Jeno commanded.

Jaemin looked up, confused and yet trying to move around again , wanting to be on his feet.

"You really don't listen, do you? For now, open the door" Jeno spoke in an airy voice where the words escaped between his teeth.

Jaemin did as he was told. He stretched out his hand to the door knob and twisted it open.

"Jeno-ah I'm heavy. Please let me down. You might be-"

Jaemin held his breathe tight when he heard Jeno sighed and fastened his pace to enter into Jaemin's room.

This is the first  time ever he comes into my room. He never wanted to be in the same roof with me, even worse if he were to share the same room as me.

Jeno scanned a similar room that has the same arrangements as his. He carried his husband to the bed and softly placed him on his spine on the sheets. As soon as Jeno placed him on his bed, Jaemin released his arms around Jeno's neck and turned his face to the sideway due to a sudden closeness in the gap.