=My Energy=

Ep 4: My Energy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident that day, Jaemin had been trying not to bump into Jeno for any possible reason. Yes, he admitted that he was too embarrassed to even look at Jeno but he was also too scared to be hurt again. 

Jeno was a type of person who could weakenJaemin by his deep dark eyes. Words that formed in Jeno's throat could give him a living heaven or a burning hell. To sum up, the only reason Jaemin wouldn't give up on breathing was because of Jeno's presence in front of his own eyes.

Jaemin picked out a black stripped turtle neck sweater out of his wardrobe. He had been wearing these types of clothes for consecutive days in purpose of hiding the swollen skin right beside his Adam apple.

Jaemin hissed in pain as the fabric brushed off his sensitive wound - in which looked like a deep black eye painted over with a touch of violet sunset and blended bloody-red shades.

After the dress up, he forced his exhausted legs to move downstairs and start his every morning routine: make the most delicious breakfast for his sleeping husband.
_________________________________________________

Jeno woke up to the familiar ringtone. He groaned and sat up on his stomach as he blinked a few times to get used to with the sunrays running inside his dark room.

He reached out for his phone on the side of the bed but the device wasn't on the exact position where he left it last night.

The room became silent again after the melodic ringtone muted. Jeno rotated his body to search through his bed only to pick up the device resting underneath his pillow.

He lit up the screen and saw a miscall from one of his friends, Mark Lee. He swiped his fingers playfully and returned the call.

"Hello? Jeno!", the other greeted.

"Hey Mark, sup?" Jeno finally got out of his comfy blankets and stood up to stretch.

"Oh.. well, I just wanted to ask you about tonight's game " Mark paused, stressing on his very last word, then continued,  " you in?"

Jeno chuckled, followed by Mark's certain reply "I guess you're in"

" why wouldn't?" Jeno replied as he walked in the bathroom for wash up.

"Alright! I'm gonna call Haechan to wake him up. " Mark didn't wait for the other boy as he declined the call.
_______________________________________________

The school boy climbed down the stairs with loud footsteps. Bongshik turned around to see Jeno placing himself on the seat in front of the breakfast he was served.

Jeno looked around the room and peeked inside the opposite room—living room— and frowned.

"Where the fuck is he?" Jeno mumbled under his breath but was overheard by Bongshik who was standing by him to pour the chocolate drink inside the cup.

"Oh! Hyung went out early today too. He said he'll be late as well. I heard he is meeting up with his friends." Bongshik naturally informed. Jeno didn't even give any reaction, acting like he didn't care when he was actually craving for more information.

As if Bongshik knew what Jeno was thinking, the usual oblivious boy rumbled more. "He said he didn't get to meet up with them the other day when they had a reunion. I wondered how his friends look like. I'm pretty sure they are cute and handsome like Jaemin hyung." 

"Okay! Enough Bongshik! Don't you have school to go too? How are you talking this much?". Jeno scolded the younger boy in annoyance. He saw Bongshik pouting and scratching the back of his ears but Jeno decided to ignore the shorter boy.