=Confession=

Episode 13 : Confession
Final
______________________

The grey brids tweeted, swaying their fluffy wings and confidently following along with the cold current of the playful wind.

So this is all Jeno ever wanted? The word, freedom. If he wants it, then what am I waiting for? What am I hesitating for? Did I become this selfish? Oh.. I was always selfish, until now.

The soft boy observed the tiny living creatures wandering around the nature, allowing his mind to ease in with simoutaneous thoughts.

Just a moment and everything will be gone.

The grasp of air he took in was long, but the out take was even longer and deeper. Jaemin held his grip tighter to the white blanket he had over his shoulders and made his final decision.

It's now or never.

The boy shifted his attention back and walked into the warm middle resting area between their rooms. Instead of turning his direction to his own room, he carried his hesitant mind to the opposite room, struggling to manage himself from forming a fist to knock on the mahogany door.

His heart burn for the near end, the limps and bones reacting to his fears.
A handful amount of air entered his nostrils, particularly calming himself by a bare  minimum.

Knock knock

The sound echoed into his reddened ears. He was waiting for the school boy to open the door, but his hopes separately elevated on the boy not opening the door at all.

Please don't open the door, Jeno-ah.

But he did. Jeno did open the door, with an expression-less face. His eyes flickered when he saw the tiny body, wrapped around cutely in the white blanket , as he patiently stood on the spot. Of course, Jaemin went oblivous over his reaction since he was occupied taming his own fears.

Jeno waited curiously for what his adorable husband had to say him. His nose and cheeks shared the same tint of rosy pink shade, from the cold air that mercilessly brush over his exposed pretty face.

I am not jealous over the wind that got to touch you however they want, Nana.

Though, his usual cherry lips were a thin fold of pale white to Jeno's dismay. He wondered if it was from the sickeness the fragile frame was enduring with.

"You have something to tell me?", the school boy leaned on to the door and unfolded his arms, not wanting to appear arrogant and annoyed to his husband because he obviously wasn't.

"Oh... I- umm.. yeah..so"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows a bit, but Jaemin noticed the slightest change on his facial details even from a second-worth of observation when he flipped his head up for a while. He then, lowered his head down again as if the floor was the most fascinating thing in the world to see.

"Do you want to come in? ....or Do you want me to close that veranda door? You look so cold right now", the school boy kindly said, not realising that his caring deep voice was a whole new thing for the sick boy.

Jaemin wandered his eyes into the younger male, who held a mix of worried and excited looks.

Neither Jaemin or Jeno could differentiate which feeling was the dominance : the worried school boy's concerns or the shivering fear of the older male.

"Jeno-ah! I have an important matter"

"Which is?", Jeno extended his arms and brought the weaker boy into his room, not concentrating on what he had to say.  The school boy closed his door and turned around to face a pair of twinkles that lowered down when his deep sharp ones met them.