=Uncertain Feelings=

Episode 10 :Uncertain Feelings

-------------------------------------

Today is my last day at China. The initial plan was to complete my schedule until next week but it was cut off in half because President Zhong, who I called Chenle now, was kind enough to dismiss our attendance for the project and that he promised to handle this alone with our assist back in Korea.

To much of my assistant, Park Jisung's dismay , we were now at the airport greeting Chenle.

"Thank You everything for our stay in China! You were very kind. Please contact us anytime if you come visit to Korea for any matters"

Jaemin flashed a smile to the younger CEO, who was a smart and openminded kind of younger brother to him.

"No worries, Jaemin hyung! Please drop the honorific terms already. I will come visit Korea for sure so I can be more fluent in the language than this! I hope ...um... Jisung would teach me"

Jisung, whose head hung low the whole time from not wanting to leave the country , shot his head up from the mention of his name. He coughed nervously and then nodded quickly, making Chenle blushed from the cuteness.

"Alright! It's time for the departure. Until next time, Chenle". Jaemin initiated the last bit of greetings. Jisung followed up with heavy steps behind him while his head turned over to the young CEO who was still waving at him with a soft girn.

Jaemin and Jisung sat side to side on the business class row.

"So, now that President Zhong is handling for the western trade connection, we will have to make sure about the stocks in the eastern." Jisung remarked as he opened his files to report the current graphics.

"Right. We will need to contact the NA Enterprise in China again, if we need to". Jaemin let out a sigh, creating a possible future plan in his head.

Jisung closed his files and turned his body to the older, whose head tiredly leaned on the provided soft pillow attached on the seat.

"J-jaemin hyung"

Jaemin's eyes wide opened after hearing the younger's change in his tone and discarded the honorific language. Jaemin eased the young boy with a warm smile. " you finally drop them, those CEO Na terms" .

Jaemin chuckled softly. He used to force his assistant to call him just by his name but that didn't go well as he imagined. He was happy to be called this way than the terms they would use in a composed business system.

"I want to ask you something because I'm concern about you and Jeno ssi"

Jaemin's smiles faded out unintentionally after hearing Jeno's name. He already assumed what the question would be, according to the tone Jisung was using.

"You didn't meet up with your parents because of Jeno ,right?"

Jaemin stared at him and nodded gently. He hung his head low to hide his forming tears.

Jisung could do nothing better but to wrap the older's shoulders with his arms. He lightly patted over the shoulder and shoved his other hand under Jaemin's arms to comfort him.

Of couse, Jisung knew how much love and affections Jaemin admired. Jaemin loved his parents more than anyone could imagined. When his parents moved from Korea, just because of his marriage, Jaemin cried his eyeballs out only to be rudely confronted by young aggressive Jeno, who found out about his deal with his aunt.

Jaemin chose Jeno over his own parents when his father gave him an option : "Na Jaemin, if you are going to marry this Lee Jeno kid, I am going to move away from where you are with your mother. You can choose, us or that kid."