=My Concerns=

Ep 3: My Concerns

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine being in a cage.
The main goal is, of course, getting out of the cage.
But, do you get yourself out ? Or make the person who put you in the cage to set you free?
Which would be a better choice? A wiser choice? A more time saving choice?

What if.. you don't want to get out of the cage?
You've never felt this warm and sweet before that you're now scared of getting out of the cage?

_________________________________________________

It was a Sunday afternoon.

Jeno was at home for some strange reasons when it was Sunday - he would go out every Sundays just to ignore Jaemin. Jaemin was always at home on Sundays since it was the only day he took a day off from his work.

Na Jaemin was an excellent speaker, which was an extremely useful skill for a businessman. He was able to manage his social complex easily while he was able to give his time to his friends from school as well.

Afterall, he was just 23 years old being one of the youngest businessmen in Asia while some of his friends were still completing their diplomas.

Since the day was Sunday and one of Jaemin's friends from school, Huang Renjun, an adorable Chinese who liked to be tough and fed up when he actually was just a tiny softie, was back from United States, he decided to join for the reunion.

"Bongshik-ah! I have to leave at 6 today. Do you mind making Jeno dinner today?"

Jaemin yelled from upstairs fully unawared that Jeno was at home.

"Definitely hyung!" replied Bongshik as loud as Jaemin.

On the other room, Jeno overheard the short conversation. He wasn't eavesdropping, for god's sake, it was just that the two were being too loud. He knew they were talking about his dinner but his attention was caught on the fact that Jaemin was going out.

During this four months of their marriage, Jaemin would never go out at night, let alone to instruct Bongshik to make Jeno's dinner because Jaemin was always worried about feeding Jeno not enough nutrients. As Jeno would usually say, cut the shit already. I ate ramen almost everyday since birth for dinner. Stop making a burden for me.

He wasn't dissapointed for Jaemin excusing himself from making Jeno's dinner; instead he would even get to eat some ramen or street food which were prohibited by Jaemin. He was just surprised that Jaemin wasn't worried about him anymore, at least for this very night. Yes, I am not dissapointed at a. He thought.

Ringringringgg , the device loudly produced a familiar tone as it vibrated on Jeno's desk.

"Hello?"Jeno answered his non stop ringing phone. " i told you not to contact me again", he scolded. "What the fucK? What do you mean you are-"

"Jeno hyung, your guest has arrived at the door"

Jeno was cut off by Bongshik's loud call from downstairs. Annoyed, Jeno opened his door just to see a small body coming out of the opposite room wearing a confused expression over his face until he saw Jeno standing right in front of him.

"Jeno? You were at home?" Jeno wanted to laugh at the smaller boy's surprised face but he wouldn't allow himself to do that. He didn't reply and just stare right through Jaemin's eyes, making the elder to eventually look away with pink cheeks.

"Oppa!" A feminine voice from downstairs broke their short interaction and motioned them to climb downstairs.

Behind Bongshik followed a young female with long silver hair curled neatly until her tiny waist. The color of her hair contradicted the rosy lip tint she was wearing, which pulled off an unexpected charm to her looks. She wore a black crop top that revealed half of her slim and flat stomach. She matched her crop top with a blue long skinny jeans and finished off her day looks with dark killer heels.