Feliz Cumpleaños a ti, feliz cumpleaños querido Logan

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And who's this?" Patton asked.

"Everyone, this is Remus," Roman started.

"I'm his, much better, older brother," Remus laughed.

"Well it's nice to meet you Remus," Patton said cheerily.

"We're all Roman's school friends," Emile added.

"I was unaware you could make friends Ro," Remus laughed, taunting his brother.

"Well unlike you, people actually like my presence," Roman argued.

"Says who?" Damien snickered, barely making a sound but also making sure we all heard him.

"Ooo~," Remus said, sauntering over to Damien. "And who might you be hot stuff?"

"Damien," He said awkwardly.

"More like daddy," Remus laughed. Damien flushed bright red.

"What the hell Remus," Roman said with a sigh. "Just...just go away. I can drive myself home."

Whatever," Remus rolled his eyes. "See ya later."

"Yeah well you can tell Mom and Dad I'm hanging with friends tonight," Roman called to him.

"Whatever you wanna tell yourself!" Remus yelled back. "Don't underestimate the power of Mom!"

"So...you have a brother?" Remy asked.

"Unfortunately," Sighed Roman. "C'mon, lets just party already."

~•~

Roman POV
"Are you done with the cake yet?" Remy called from the living room.

"Almost!" I yelled back, furiously working with Patton and Emile to frost the cake.

I got over to Patton's with Virgil in tow once we finished buying Logan gifts. Patton had already finished baking the cake but he wanted Emile and I to help frost it.

"C'mon Logan will be here any minute," Emile told us, looking up at the clock.

"Perfection takes time," I mumbled, meticulously spelling Logan's name in cursive with dark blue frosting.

"Sprinkles!" Patton yelled, shaking blue and black sprinkles once I finished.

Emile joined Patton, shaking silver star sprinkles on the cake too. I laughed at them, watching the mountain of sprinkles growing on the cake.

"Are you all done wrapping presents?" I yelled to Remy, Virgil and Damian.

"This shit is hard!" Damien yelled back.

"Language!" Both Patton and Emile yelled.

Loud laughter came from the living room. Patton clapped his hands together, signaling that the cake was ready.

I grabbed it and set it at the table next to the pizza Damien got on his way here. I set my hands on my hips, surveying the table.

I guess it's good enough.

"Decoration time!" Patton yelled, tossing balloons at me. I laughed and sat down, working on blowing up balloons.

Emile and Patton worked on putting streamers up throughout the living room and kitchen. Patton tried to pick Emile up to reach the light, which resulted in them in a laughing pile on the floor.

The doorbell rang.

Patton quickly got up from the floor, a huge smile on his face. I peeked down the hallway to the front door while on my way to the living room. Patton ran to the door, enveloping Logan in a tight hug. Logan smiled, pressing a soft kiss to the top of Patton's head.