Chapter 75.

Darcy's p.o.v
I am five months pregnant and yesterday, Harry and I went to find out the gender of our baby... And it's a girl! I'm having another baby girl! I am so happy, and so is Harry. He is over the moon, and that makes me really happy.

Acacia found out she's having a boy a month ago, she is a month ahead. I'm not having a baby shower this time around. I just don't want one.
Harry is over all the time now, and I've started to show a lot more. Harry came in my room.

"We should both announce on our twitters." He said. I nodded and grabbed my phone.

'@darcybrooks: so excited to FINALLY reveal the gender of baby #2!☺️'

'@darcybrooks: I am expecting my 2nd BABY GIRL!💖 So so so happy! @harrystyles'

'@harrystyles: this whole "I'm gonna be a daddy" thing is totally new to me, and it's exciting and strange at the same time.'

'@harrystyles: I honestly couldn't be happier to almost be a dad to my FIRST child!'
'
@harrystyles: I am over the moon and I am so blessed and thankful. Thank you all for your support and kind words towards @darcybrooks and i!'

'@harrystyles: I am more than happy to say that @darcybrooks and I are expecting a baby girl!😄😊 cannot wait to meet my baby girl! ❤️'

I locked my phone and smiled. Harry hugged me. "I'm so excited for this, I really am." He said smiling. "I am too." I said kissing him. "When do we get to go baby shopping?" He asked me.

"Whenever you want." I replied with a smile. "Can we go right now?" He asked. "Sure, let me put my shoes on." I said getting out of bed. I put my shoes on and put my hair up. I put my sweater on and grabbed my purse. "Let's take a quick picture." Harry said. I nodded and smiled. He put one hand on my belly and took the picture, the posted it.

'@harrystyles: I am a happy man.☺️ @darcybrooks'

I smiled as we headed to the car. It makes me happy knowing that Harry is excited and wants to help shop for our baby. We went to a baby store and walked in.

"Hey, how could I help you guys?" A girl asked us. "We are just looking for baby clothes." I said smiling. "Do you know the gender?" She kindly asked.

"Yes, it's a girl." I said smiling. "Well congrats! The girl section is over there." She smiled pointing to the baby girl section.

"Thank you!" I smiled. Harry and I walked over to the baby girl section. Harry seemed over the moon. He was picking clothes out like crazy. I smiled and took a picture of him.

'@darcybrooks: we are at a baby store and he is like a child in a candy shop!😍💘 @harrystyles'