Chapter 61.

Darcy's p.o.v

It's been a few days, and it's honestly been so crazy. I did a couple of photoshoots with Bethanie, and yeah. I had to leave Beth back home with my mum, as I am in Florida with Luke.

He's playing a show and I am really glad I got to come, just sad that Bethanie to stay. I know my mums taking care of her, but I miss her.

Luke is getting ready to go on stage. I am just looking through my twitter and I sent out a tweet.

'@darcybrooks: I miss my little girl.😢 @mommagbrooks give Beth a kiss for me. ❤️'

~~

The concert is over, and we are on our way to the airport. I am so glad. "How has Beth been doing?" Michael asked. "She's been great. She's getting really big." I said. "I know, it hurts my heart." Luke said putting his hand on his heart.

"She's adorable. I love her. What's it like being parents?" Ashton asked. "Honestly, it's a struggle. It's hard and I know that as she gets older, it's gonna be even harder. but I love Beth so much." I said smiling. "yeah, being a daddy is the best thing ever. I am in love with my baby girl. She's one of the best things that has ever happened to me." Luke said smiling.

"That's just adorable. I miss her." Calum said. I sighed. "Yeah, me too." I said giving him a weak smile. We got to the airport and got off. Before we knew it, we were flying back to LA. I can't wait to see Beth.

Gina's p.o.v

I am currently watching over Beth since both Darcy and Luke (Hemmings) are gone. They should be coming home tonight.

Being a grandmum is such a beautiful thing. I love every second of it. I leave in 3 months, and I don't want these three months to end. I want to stay here with my little Beth, but unfortunately i can't stay.

I am so proud of Darcy. She is such a wonderful mum and it's amazing how strong my little girl is. I love her so much, and maybe now she will understand how much I love her.

I looked at Beth and smiled. "Mummy and daddy will be back soon." I said in a baby voice. I put her down for a nap.

Darcy's p.o.v

We landed an hour ago and we are almost home. We had to pick things up at the store. I am so glad I am almost with Beth. We got to the house, I grabbed my things and I basically ran in the house.

I saw my mum with Beth, so I ran to Beth and picked her up. "Hello baby girl!" I said kissing her.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling with our Beth. I love my life so much. I am beyond blessed to have a wonderful family.