Chapter 4.

Darcy's p.o.v

I woke up, in my brothers arms. Luke. I am so glad I have him here. He's the best brother ever. I woke him up, and we headed downstairs.

"Darcy, you know in two months you have to start school, right?" Jai asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I know." I said.

We quickly got ready and drove to the photoshoot. When we got there, people quickly started changing the boys.

I just sat back and watched. It was at a local park. I watched the guys be idiots. I laughed.

"Darcy, we need you in some photos. You look great as you are. Just jump in." The photographer said. I nodded and did as she told.

They quickly finished, and we headed home. We sat on the kitchen for a "meeting."

"Darcy, I know that you're not adjusting to all of this yet, but we all want you to know, that we're here for you, no matter what. Okay?" James asked. I nodded.

~~2 Months Later~~

It's been two months. I've adjusted pretty well. Today's my first day of 8th grade. Luke and Beau are driving me.

I just finished getting ready. I am wearing a shirt that has the guys and I on the front and says 'Family' on the front && back.

I am wearing jeans, that are dark blue at the top, and fade into white at the very bottom. I grabbed my backpack, and phone then headed downstairs.

"Good luck, princess." Jai said kissing my forehead. "Thanks." I said hugging him.

James is filming for keek. "Today's our little girl's first day of 8th grade! wish her luck!" He said as he finished the keek. "Have a good day, love." He said hugging me.

"Thanks!" I said smiling. Then Skip came over to me. "Have a great first day, and if you don't like it we can homeschool you. Love you slut." He said hugging me.

"I love you too whore." I said winking. "Let's go!" Luke said. I nodded. Beau handed me a piece of toast, and we got in the car and drove off.

It's been five months since school started here. We went to sign me up last month, and I'm starting today, so I'm the new kid. We pulled up to the school.

Luke walked in with me. "Have a good day, baby girl. Text me if you need anything or want me to pick you up. The principle and your teachers are okay with you texting the boys. Be good and stay safe. Love you." He said as we reached my locker. I hugged him tight, and with that he left.

I already had my schedule. Someone bumped into me, making me drop my schedule. "Oh, I'm so sorry." It was a girl. "You're okay." I said smiling. She handed me my schedule.

"You're the new girl right?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah." I said smiling. "You're from Australia aren't you?" She asked. "Yeah." I said.

I opened my locker. Turns out hers is right next to mine. I grabbed my binder and a few pencils and pens.

"My names Darcy, by the way." I said smiling. "Hello, I'm Abbey Drake. let me see your schedule." She said. I handed her my schedule. "We have all the same classes, except for 4th. You have that with my cousin Trystan. He's really cool. You also have the same lunch as us." She said smiling.

She has light brown hair which reaches just below her shoulders. She's taller than me. She has brown eyes.

"Let's go to homeroom." She said. I nodded and followed her. We walked into my homeroom which is Keyboarding. We don't do anything, since it's homeroom. My teachers name is Mr. Christensen.

The bell rung, which meant school was starting. I sat next to Abbey, because a tag with my name on it was on the desk next to hers.

The teacher stood at the front of the room, where I was. "Everyone, we have a new student. Darcy Brooks. Will you please stand up, tell us where your from, and 3 interesting things about yourself?" He asked.

I nodded and stood at the front of the room. "I'm Darcy Brooks, and I moved her from Australia two months ago, and three interesting facts about me, are that I live with my three brothers, and two of their best mates, I left my mum behind, and my brothers are the closest I have to a father figure." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Darcy. Everyone, make her feel welcomed." Mr. Christensen said. I sat back down. "Now, you are allowed on your phones until the bell rings." He said heading back to the back of his room, where his desk was.

I pulled my phone out. I had a text from James.

From: James😋
Everything going alright? :)

To: James😋
Yes! :) already have a friend named Abbey. In homeroom. I miss you guys. xxx

From: James😋
We miss you too, talk to you later.

I locked my phone and talked to Abbey until the bell rang.

~~
The day quickly went by. I am at lunch. I am sitting next to Abbey and Trystan.

Trystan Morgan is tall, and he has bright blonde hair with green/hazel eyes. He's also a jock, but he's way nice.

After lunch, we have one more period, which is 20 minutes, then we leave.

I got a text from Luke.

From: Lukeyy💙
Outside, waiting for u. See you soon. xxx

I locked my phone and continued eating.

The bell rung which meant lunch was over. I went to my locker and got my binder.

Abbey, Trystan and I walked to 5th period which is Science, and it's free hour. The teacher introduced us, and let us on our phones and stuff.

"My brothers are outside, after school would you like to meet them?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." Trystan said smiling. Abbey agreed.

Finally, the final bell of the day had rung. It's 2:35. I went to my locker. Abbey and Trystan walk home, so they walked me outside. I saw a familiar car. All the boys were in it.

"Guys, these are my friends Trystan and Abbey. Abbey, Trystan, these are Beau, Luke, and Jai my brothers. Then, there's are James and Skip. Their best mates." I said smiling.

They said hello, then left. We drove home.